goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The Android version in the op is 1.28 gb in size while the compressed version that you are talking about, although of 500 mb only, are for pc and Mac. Not for Android. That's why I asked for it mate.
Did you miss "Android + Walkthrough Mod"?

O...D

Apr 21, 2020
Si je ne me trompe pas, ce que tu cherches c'est ça:

If I'm not mistaken, this is what you're looking for:

Something (Bonus Track)

Tu y trouveras aussi d'autres titres qui apparaissent dans la bande sonore du jeu, comme par example Anxiety , Modum ou Nothing (Bonus Track).
There you'll find other songs featured in the game's soundtrack, such as Anxiety, Modum or Nothing (Bonus Track.)
Excellent! Thank you for this great reference.

Reactions: Aristos

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
hi all,

what are the possible endings of this game?

besides the routes for the single girls (Carli, Jude, Mido e Christina) and the corrupt one (Kira e Dragon), are there other alternatives?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
hi all,

what are the possible endings of this game?

besides the routes for the single girls (Carli, Jude, Mido e Christina) and the corrupt one (Kira e Dragon), are there other alternatives?
Salve, felice!
On Judy and Christina's respective paths there's the possibility of a threesome ending.

On Carli's path there's also a semi-harem ending mentioned as "BIG BONUS SCENE" in the walkthrough but it's quite difficult to achieve. Check the walkthrough, everything's explained there:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2018/12/210404_DepravedAwakening_Walkthrough.txt

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Reactions: Aristos

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
for me this game has only one flaw, and it is probably justifiable.

there is an evident graphic improvement compared to the first part, especially in the faces that are quite cringe at the beginning (Kira seems drawn with the crayons ..), too bad they didn't think about retouching them later.

excluding this the game is very solid and very pleasant, the fact that sex is always rough, is a "narrative" choice, which I imagine may not appeal to everyone

Yurei

Aug 6, 2017
As many else say it, it's really a good game, i should even an awesome game.
Nice situation, very cool story. A must play game !

Reactions: Max1276
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes