tervenqua

Jul 17, 2020
(late to parties as usual) Haven't played this game, who's the girl after the title panel? And was she modeled after TS? Because if damn I wanna play it now.

I love City of Broken Dreamers, btw! Satisfies almost all interests of mine.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
(late to parties as usual) Haven't played this game, who's the girl after the title panel? And was she modeled after TS? Because if damn I wanna play it now.

I love City of Broken Dreamers, btw! Satisfies almost all interests of mine.

From left to right:

The Dragon, Stella, Carli, Mido, Judy and Christina

Reactions: duchung145

covid19quarantine

Sep 4, 2020
The music suddenly stops at parts of the game to me. Is that common? If so, is there any way for me to make it so that the music doesn't stop?

virtualjoi

Sep 1, 2017
Great game, very good endings, magnificent models (except Kira face XD). The story is good but sometimes rushed. City of broken dreamers is better, well... different, but for this to be their first game it's amazing.

For me PhillyGames still does not surpass Dr. Pinkcake (amazing Acting Lessons and Being a DIK) but it stays close.

D

Deleted member 2617626

I just wanted to say: i finished my first playtrough and i am shocked beyond believe.. The story is amazing! The narative has superb twists and turns and keeps you on your toes at all times. Music is great and almost towords the emotional side aswel.

Amazing 10/10

Reactions: Back

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
Hi! Developer is there a part 2? Where the MC pregnant the girls like Carli? I was hoping for a Sequel

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I'm on the carli route, not cheated on carli with christine, got bonus scene of foursome. But, didn't get pregancy carli. What i'm missing?

Reactions: Chabs28
4.60 star(s) 415 Votes