sully26

Apr 30, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before. But i was curious to find out before i invested too much time.

I dont really enjoy the games that have the single frame animations. The renders are amazing and everything and its not to say the same isnt good. Its just a what ever floats your boat thing for me. Now I only played the first few parts of the game and so far its all single frame. My question is, is there any fluid animation later on with the later updates?

thanks in advance if anyone can answer me :D

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before. But i was curious to find out before i invested too much time.

I dont really enjoy the games that have the single frame animations. The renders are amazing and everything and its not to say the same isnt good. Its just a what ever floats your boat thing for me. Now I only played the first few parts of the game and so far its all single frame. My question is, is there any fluid animation later on with the later updates?

thanks in advance if anyone can answer me :D
Nope, there are not.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I came for the smut and stayed for the story. OK. The smut is also helping, but the story is very interesting. I'm not far into this game and am very much looking forward to seeing how the story plays out.

I find myself gravitating toward Mi-Do, Stella, and Carli over Judy and the others thus far. Who knows? That might all change as I progress through this.

Still, kudos on a fascinating game thus far.

O...D

Apr 21, 2020
Wow... Qui a écrit la musique? C'est excellent. Miles Davis rencontre la nuit dépravée....

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Wow... Qui a écrit la musique? C'est excellent. Miles Davis rencontre la nuit dépravée....
Si je ne me trompe pas, ce que tu cherches c'est ça:

If I'm not mistaken, this is what you're looking for:

Something (Bonus Track)

Tu y trouveras aussi d'autres titres qui apparaissent dans la bande sonore du jeu, comme par example Anxiety , Modum ou Nothing (Bonus Track).
There you'll find other songs featured in the game's soundtrack, such as Anxiety, Modum or Nothing (Bonus Track.)

Last edited:

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Reminder that Carli is best girl, every other female is irrelevant. Thank you for your time. :p
She is definitely one of my favorites to end with. Christina ties for first. She was also fun and I have a hard time resisting hot red heads.

Judy was my least favorite. Mi-Do definitely beats her out.

Who knows where Stella would have landed...

Reactions: Max1276

trigun61

May 19, 2017
Dumb question - could someone remind me how to get the Threesome with Christina and Lynn? Christina keeps walking out and I can't figure out what variable affects the scene.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Dumb question - could someone remind me how to get the Threesome with Christina and Lynn? Christina keeps walking out and I can't figure out what variable affects the scene.
I think you don't need any previous variables apart from having met Lynn before when you went to the bar with Eddy.

I've loaded and old save and all I needed was this:
- Say "NO" to leaving the bar
- Choose "Sure, I guess"
- Choose "Let's get some free drinks"
- And then, obviously, choose "Both of you"

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Holy crap, I'm late to the party! (By years.) Just finished my first playthrough of the game.

Played an honest-to-goodness gumshoe so I missed a metric tons of scenes but wow, it was still a captivating ride! Interesting (and often tragic) characters that invokes great sympathy; a fascinating, riveting plot that won't let you go; and, an excellent accompaniment in musical scores for a game of this type. Very engaging. Oh, and of course, primo CGs for a VN.

My playthrough was pretty satisfying. I went in blind not knowing what to expect, but this has been an enjoyable read. Even had a few "Holy shit!" moments that I burst out loud. (More violent than I had anticipated.) However, after my first playthrough, I don't know if I would have chosen many things any different. (No rollbacks; no second-guessing any choices here.) I played the role of shamus as best the game allowed, I believe -- uncovering clues and following leads, empathetic to those in need and saving as many as possible, and unleashing righteous fury to the deserving when deescalation fails.

While a good read and despite missing many scenes, I don't get the feeling that the conclusion of the main plot would change significantly except for a few tweaks for certain characters upon further playthroughs. Plus, there were very few characters the MC can pursue as an interest once you take out certain relationships, the victims, and the young. Am I wrong with any of these points, or no?

So, the other game, "The City of Broken Dreamers", is on par with this? Better? Worst? An altogether different feel, or similar vibe? I'm thinking the latter, and surely better with lessons learned from the development of this one. In any event, I enjoyed "Depraved Awakening". Thoughts? Stay safe, people.

Edit: Oh, and I had a couple moments where I'm like "Just play me the audio! I know Korean, gawddamnit!" when the game was all huff-and-puff with its "unintelligentable Korean", lol! (Hey, it was funny for me, okay?) ^^"

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes