Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn I like Carli, but I don't like her profession, it hurts that she had so many guys.

As for me, Judy and Carli (despite her profession) the best characters, and we can't forget about Mi-do, she is adorable. :p

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Damn I like Carli, but I don't like her profession, it hurts that she had so many guys.

As for me, Judy and Carli (despite her profession) the best characters, and we can't forget about Mi-do, she is adorable. :p
Don't forget Stella!

I hope we get a good ending with her!

Yeah, I know...

Apocryphus

Oct 15, 2017
I just needed to find a place to say that the story of this game is absolutely amazing and sad. The fact that you as the main character can make realistic decisions that affect you up until the end of the story is amazing. I love that no punches were pulled in this detective story and that if you don't do the right things, you will have a sad end. You know, most of us came to this game just for the scenes, but instead you also get this thrilling story.

*SPOILER BELOW* (I'm sure everyone has already played this game but still)

I've always found that the main character's death ending to be so consequential. Your friends take it as a wake up call and find a way to grow There's just something very realistic about all of this.

• Wow
Reactions: BaasB
Jul 5, 2018
View attachment 149107

Overview:
You are a private eye in Free City. Your latest client has found himself dead. As for how, many suspect suicide, though your smarter than that. But poking around may get you in some hot water. But then again why would you be a private eye if you weren't looking to face the heat.
Carli top wife other answers are wrong
Thread Updated: 2018-11-25
Release Date: 2018-11-24
Developer: PhillyGames - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other game: City of Broken Dreamers
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: *
ANDROID+WALKTHROUGH MOD*

Patches:

Extras: - Walkthrough 2 - - Fan Sig 2 -
Thanks for the MEDIAFIRE mirror @Hones and thanks @zer0sh0t for the walkthrough.
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 102419 View attachment 149044 View attachment 102416 View attachment 102417 View attachment 102418 View attachment 102406 View attachment 149051 View attachment 149054 View attachment 149052
View attachment 149050 View attachment 149049 View attachment 149055 View attachment 149056 View attachment 149043 View attachment 149042 View attachment 102424 View attachment 102411 View attachment 102414
Thanks you

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I just needed to find a place to say that the story of this game is absolutely amazing and sad. The fact that you as the main character can make realistic decisions that affect you up until the end of the story is amazing. I love that no punches were pulled in this detective story and that if you don't do the right things, you will have a sad end. You know, most of us came to this game just for the scenes, but instead you also get this thrilling story.

*SPOILER BELOW* (I'm sure everyone has already played this game but still)

I've always found that the main character's death ending to be so consequential. Your friends take it as a wake up call and find a way to grow There's just something very realistic about all of this.
That's not how you do a spoiler.

Click the "..." in the bar above the text entry box, and select "Spoiler". Put your spoiler inside the tags.

Reactions: Apocryphus

Nice Chips

Apr 12, 2020
On page 1 there is CG (megaupload) under Extras. I am still quite new to all of this and so my question would be what exactly does the CG-extra do and how would you install it. Basic googleing could not really give me an answer but I imagine that the extra sort of animates certain scenes or am I wrong?
I really want to play this game because of the reviews but I kind of find it not satisfying if it's just a visual novel. I don't necessarily need a fully fledged out scene but a bit of animation suffices for me.

Thank you guys in advance :)

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
On page 1 there is CG (megaupload) under Extras. I am still quite new to all of this and so my question would be what exactly does the CG-extra do and how would you install it. Basic googleing could not really give me an answer but I imagine that the extra sort of animates certain scenes or am I wrong?
I really want to play this game because of the reviews but I kind of find it not satisfying if it's just a visual novel. I don't necessarily need a fully fledged out scene but a bit of animation suffices for me.

Thank you guys in advance :)
CG is usually an archive with all the images extracted from the game. Its purpose is to watch all the good bits without having to play the whole thing or to have a quick taste of its content.
It does not contain extra images (again, usually)

Reactions: Nice Chips

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
Okay boys,after i end the whole story, I have a two questions.How many endings are possibly in this story and also it is possible to unlock whole gallery without playing it again ?

Reactions: LaRuina

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Okay boys,after i end the whole story, I have a two questions.How many endings are possibly in this story and also it is possible to unlock whole gallery without playing it again ?
The walkthrough is linked in the first page. Also, you'll know you got all the endings when the replay gallery is fully unlocked.
No, you won't get all the scences without replaying the different routes.

penghancurmemek

Apr 30, 2020
can someone please help lol so i play this game on some website for free so i decided to bought in steam.
anyone can please spare save files ?
mine finish with Mi do abduction . any scene after that will do. thanks in advanced

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes