McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
LMAO it had the same fucking Carpenter brut song, which I was listening to the same time.

Fucking 10/10. masterpiece

Lamphead

Jan 8, 2018
Very overrated game. Generic, boring and uninteresting story. Girls are creepy looking, except Judy. Bad character development. MC gets in love with a hooker just because she helps him with the investigation. Very unsatisfactory resolution to the "mistery" of the plot, a drug that makes people horny. Really original right? Never seen that before. One of the "plot twists", a friendly character betrays you, could be seen a mile away. Again, really original plot twist there. Generic main villain, a hulk looking guy with no personality that does nothing but f*** even when the police are looking for him. When MC has to deliver the evidence to the press, he wakes up at 12 noon and then proceeds to have sex with Judy and Christina, FFS why? Your life hangs in a thin line and you screw it up by being a lazy and horny f***!? Then Christina goes out of the apartment like an idiot ignoring MC's advice and the dangerous murderers going after her just to get a pair of eggs and bread. Seriously is this what people regard as an "excellent" VN nowadays?! SMH.

I see so much people regarding this as a masterpiece and it makes me wonder if those people have ever seen an even decent audiovisual work, cause this VN is exactly that, a mediocre work at the very best.
I'd actually agree with a lot of what you said, plotting is OK for this VN. Except for the last sentence. If you're comparing this against other VN works this is one of the best.

This game is accessible in that sex is easy to get to but also paradoxically sex is treated as something that matters in this universe. The plot is simple but that's not the standout. The standout ability of this game is how it treats sex, again like it matters and affects people emotionally.

Firstly the standpoint piece of these game IMO which you neglected is the music and the tone of the renders that gives the entire game a depressing feel. Most games just rush past this. The tone is the backdrop for a game where sex is bought, sold, people are sexually abused, killed, the dominance stat, etc...what this game accomplishes is it's created a plausible expanded universe where sex operates at the center of it as a tool.

How many games have succeeded at this? 90% of games have varying levels of renders and writing but they will fail to portray a world in which sex functions frequently enough, but also seamlessly within the fabric of the world its set in, and written interestingly enough to titillate the reader. Not only does this game succeed at this, but instead of a contrived scenario like "man in a house with 3 sisters and his mom", this game goes out of its way to do (limited) world building to, again, help transport the reader into a world where sex is the capital that runs the town. This game is one of the best ever to do it.

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
Very nice novel game with alot of story based choices, and also many sex scenes. I agree many of them easy to get. But also it is tempting to play it again to gain the other routes for the other sex scenes.

I think also its one of the best visual 3D erotic novels.There of course better ones out there, but this doesnt say that there also good ones beside them. The Creator set up a bit more dark drama setting in this one, with a score system what is also very nice. Characters arent all complex, but most of the girls a looking hot.

I really wish the creator best of luck for his next project, I was very amused with the 4-5 Different endings. So maybe I havent even got all the content yet, but for first Impression it was satiable.

Thanks for the great game experience and keep it up :3.

Jokersmith

Feb 8, 2020
On Wednesday night when Judy is in the bed, and I decide to go to bed instead of performing any actions, the MC still acts surprised like he did something wrong. Why?

Reactions: chenerba

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
guys what is with the bugs? i got to the point where you are in Christine appartment and i chose we can't do this and at breakfast she still says what we did was wrong... and we didn't... plus before that Eddie tells me that the guy I hit is getting out, when i really played out without hitting the guy abusing Mido... strange that it said at beggining choices matter for ending and yet it forces you to some choices anyways...

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
Guys, someone was mentioning some gilf, and having played the game to end, I haven't seen any. Who is this supposed gilf? And if you say it's that wife of that doctor, she looks barely 40, hate how they make these models sometimes.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Ohhh man.... i was not prepared for what happened. Emotional rollercoaster. Don't stand near windows is all i am saying :(

Red469

May 18, 2018
Ohhh man.... i was not prepared for what happened. Emotional rollercoaster. Don't stand near windows is all i am saying :(
so you think this is a coasta rolla eh?....

Not Even Close...

I mean sure, The window shot wasnt nice BUT... How big a Moron of PI would you have to be to get a room with windows in the first place when you already KNOW that these are some fucked up assholes?

Reactions: dantalion696
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes