Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Question please: The compressed version has low image count (3-5 frame) pseudo animations. Does the uncompressed version as well? Other than the low image count stitching it's been an intriguing storyline for sure. Thanks and regards.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Question please: The compressed version has low image count (3-5 frame) pseudo animations. Does the uncompressed version as well? Other than the low image count stitching it's been an intriguing storyline for sure. Thanks and regards.
The compressed version only compresses the images. It doesn't change the number of frames in the animations.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I was caught off-guard by the story writing in this.
Wasn't expecting much but it gripped me to the point of a 6-hour straight stint.

I like the fact that Judy isn't facially stunning and built like a real person. A welcome breath of fresh air ^^

Tikimaster

Jun 26, 2018
Very overrated game. Generic, boring and uninteresting story. Girls are creepy looking, except Judy. Bad character development. MC gets in love with a hooker just because she helps him with the investigation. Very unsatisfactory resolution to the "mistery" of the plot, a drug that makes people horny. Really original right? Never seen that before. One of the "plot twists", a friendly character betrays you, could be seen a mile away. Again, really original plot twist there. Generic main villain, a hulk looking guy with no personality that does nothing but f*** even when the police are looking for him. When MC has to deliver the evidence to the press, he wakes up at 12 noon and then proceeds to have sex with Judy and Christina, FFS why? Your life hangs in a thin line and you screw it up by being a lazy and horny f***!? Then Christina goes out of the apartment like an idiot ignoring MC's advice and the dangerous murderers going after her just to get a pair of eggs and bread. Seriously is this what people regard as an "excellent" VN nowadays?! SMH.

I see so much people regarding this as a masterpiece and it makes me wonder if those people have ever seen an even decent audiovisual work, cause this VN is exactly that, a mediocre work at the very best.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Very overrated game. Generic, boring and uninteresting story. Girls are creepy looking, except Judy. Bad character development. MC gets in love with a hooker just because she helps him with the investigation. Very unsatisfactory resolution to the "mistery" of the plot, a drug that makes people horny. Really original right? Never seen that before. One of the "plot twists", a friendly character betrays you, could be seen a mile away. Again, really original plot twist there. Generic main villain, a hulk looking guy with no personality that does nothing but f*** even when the police are looking for him. When MC has to deliver the evidence to the press, he wakes up at 12 noon and then proceeds to have sex with Judy and Christina, FFS why? Your life hangs in a thin line and you screw it up by being a lazy and horny f***!? Then Christina goes out of the apartment like an idiot ignoring MC's advice and the dangerous murderers going after her just to get a pair of eggs and bread. Seriously is this what people regard as an "excellent" VN nowadays?! SMH.

I see so much people regarding this as a masterpiece and it makes me wonder if those people have ever seen an even decent audiovisual work, cause this VN is exactly that, a mediocre work at the very best.
everything-you-just-said-was-wrong-gif-4.gif

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
I skip almost the whole things regarding the crime part of the story, for me it's just too unimportant. The daughter part is always good. I don't feel any attachment or interest in any characters beside judy. It's probably because they're not interesting or unimportant?

Last edited:

Draguh

Nov 20, 2019

PalatableFixedBoto-size_restricted.gif

Dec 27, 2019
Hello all!

I did some searching first to see if there is a post or a thread for this game that lists all the assets used in the game (mostly the characters).
Some other games have such lists, but not this one it seems.

Could anyone please help identify the characters?

Thank you!

Mo.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How this game kept me playing as long as it did, I'll never know.
Seriously half the time it's "look, it's some broad. Let's fuck that." and the other half it's like the guy is somehow immune to STDs.
I was carefully picking my options, trying to route myself into one particular ending and then...
BAM
Mass Effect 3-style end choice all over again.
I have a hard time choosing between Christina and Judy. And Christina's not listed.
Well, that made it easy.

Reactions: noueuon

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Per requests, here is my unofficial android port of Depraved Awakening - - v1.0
Added "Hide" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Replaying this now,thanks a million.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes