kghky

Oct 13, 2019
I found a simple strategy

Depraved Route

* After meeting with kira you will then get a scene with an old friend.
* After the credits roll and you have let the dragon live and your dep score is 10 or higher you will get a small bonus scene.

Isn't the depravity only the end of being killed by the dragon?
How can I see dragon again? Or how to trigger the "after the credits roll and you have let the Dragon live and your dep score is 10 or higher you will get a small bonus scene."

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I found a simple strategy

Depraved Route

* After meeting with kira you will then get a scene with an old friend.
* After the credits roll and you have let the dragon live and your dep score is 10 or higher you will get a small bonus scene.

Isn't the depravity only the end of being killed by the dragon?
How can I see dragon again? Or how to trigger the "after the credits roll and you have let the Dragon live and your dep score is 10 or higher you will get a small bonus scene."
Depravity is a score. See the walkthroughs in the OP.

Reactions: kghky

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Just finished the game and it was great :D Thanks PhillyGames for this awesome game
Great story and great characters. I'm wondering if I can have an ending with Carli and Judy,without cheating I mean....

Btw, Carli best girl ; no contest :love:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Just had the bonus scene with Carli at the end. Jesus H Christ, indeed :love:

Seriously, we all need a Carli in our life

Apr 16, 2019
I started playing a long time ago and never finished, had barely started tbh (first chapter still), and when running the game again got this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'/Users/philneal/Documents/personal/Archive/Depraved Awakening/da/Depraved Awakening/game/chapter10/scene10-carli.rpy', 1528574737, 1) is defined twice, at game/chapter10/scene10-carli.rpy:1 and chapter8/chapter10/scene10-carli.rpyc:1.
I was using the WT mod from the very start I think and it didnt cause any problem back then. I tried to unzip the mod again, thinking it would overwrite any weird change that could have happened, and the error changed to:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Work\\DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc/game/ch1theshow.rpy', 1551134836, 0) is defined twice, at game/ch1theshow.rpy:11 and chapter8/ch1theshow.rpyc:11.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I started playing a long time ago and never finished, had barely started tbh (first chapter still), and when running the game again got this error:

I was using the WT mod from the very start I think and it didnt cause any problem back then. I tried to unzip the mod again, thinking it would overwrite any weird change that could have happened, and the error changed to:
Did you unren it?

Don't run a copy where you used unren to get the scripts unless you're a Ren'Py expert. Make a copy and run unren on that.

Apr 16, 2019
Did you unren it?

Don't run a copy where you used unren to get the scripts unless you're a Ren'Py expert. Make a copy and run unren on that.
No, I never used unren on it. TBH I only started using unren very recently because of a game that had rollback and quicksave disabled.

When I downloaded Depraved Awakening and the WT mod both were already at the completed state, earlier this year. I really just let it sit for months and when coming back to play it didnt work, its weird.

Im now finishing the game download again and see if it works, then add the mod and try it out.

EDIT: freeshly new worked fine, put mod in still works, and thanks to renpy didnt even need to copy/paste the saves from the previous game folder.

Last edited:

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
I noticed in the Scene Gallery that there is a scene with the Dragon.Is it even possible to have sex with that character considering how she has been shown in the game?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I see that Carli has been gaining new fans lately, which confirms that Philly's games keep attracting the most discerning palates.
Welcome to the fold and enjoy the ride ;)

Also, I know that this has become a classic like Psycho or The Sixth Sense. At this point everyone interested in this game is familiar with the plot twist involving one of our beloved ladies. However, I would kindly suggest to keep putting certain things in spoilers for the sake of newcomers.

Reactions: wirelessnick

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
Pure greatness and my grats to have played! Masterful in conception and concoction from top to bottom! You got to try this ride at the state fair! Four out of five stars and I'm docking for no full harem ending. (City of Broken Dreamers will never be completed! Resistance is futile dweebs!)>-_-<
Unfortunately, it can't be unlocked all at once

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
I noticed in the Scene Gallery that there is a scene with the Dragon.Is it even possible to have sex with that character considering how she has been shown in the game?
It can seem that there are two bad endings, and the other one seems to be a degenerate one

Lightningsnoop

Dec 31, 2019
First post on the forums and it's for this game. I just have to say WOW...WOW...WOW! Best Adult game I've ever played in my opinion. Depth of characters and paths through the game, it has replay-ability and these rarely do. I'll have to check out the authors other game in progress I guess. Any suggestions for other games like this one that anyone can turn me on to? Once again to the authors of this game you've created an awesome piece of work!

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes