Phuckya

Jun 25, 2018
If you go with her path (or even if you don't), you can have sex with her in a lot of ways. Check the walkthrough at the OP.
That's not what I was asking, I'm not interested in mido content at all. I was asking if any of the other characters have footjobs that I missed. I apologise if I initially worded it poorly.

Oct 24, 2019
That's not what I was asking, I'm not interested in mido content at all. I was asking if any of the other characters have footjobs that I missed. I apologise if I initially worded it poorly.
Oh you mean, footjob from the other girls. Hmmm. Can't remember anything except from Mido, sorry. Have you tried replaying all the scenes from the gallery?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered before, but does this game contain NTR?
Look at the tags. See NTR? The answer to that is the same as the answer to your question.
Also, the search function would have quickly answered your question.

Reactions: iainmore

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Look at the tags. See NTR? The answer to that is the same as the answer to your question.
Also, the search function would have quickly answered your question.
There is a problem with that though. NTR is divided into soft NTR and hard NTR, and sometimes soft NTR is not included in the tags. I've played several games with soft NTR that didn't have the tag. That's why I ask.

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Does this game have a lot of big paths or do the choices branch off and give you only a few extra scenes etc?

Oct 24, 2019
Does this game have a lot of big paths or do the choices branch off and give you only a few extra scenes etc?
There are different paths that you can take, your choices will affect the story progression drastically. Not to mention the different endings as well.

Reactions: sf234

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
An idea for how good this game is: Carli (also my LI in the game) get a sex scene in first seconds of the game. And still play the damn game in one single session. A punch in the face for all others games who "slow burn", "build the tension" and that crap who I've been hearing lately "If you look for a quick fap this game is not for you". Look and learn especially The DeLuca Family. Look and learn. It's not Shakespeare club it's an adult novel. Inserting H-scenes don't mean you can't have a good story.

Reactions: Aristos

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Started this game and the story is interesting but the models are so damn ugly with the worse expressions ever... does it get better lol. I look at the first post screen shots and a lot look really good but all the beginning characters faces just look comical :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Last edited:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
At least read before going into your fap folder, none of those pics are early game, I'll gladly take screen caps of the first 1-2 hours, it's pretty disgusting, maybe because Kira doesn't look human with that alien shaped head and weird in your face expressions
So Proud to have my fap folder .... Full of so nice pictures... Most of them are from this game , do you know ? ;)
Jokes aside , i suggest you to play this game a little bit better , i can agree with you maybe just about Kira , but all the other models , maybe are not for your personal tastes , but are absolutely credible and not at all , not human or alien shaped .
I think that some of the words you used are not so respectful about all big work that the developer made on his work...
Said this I'll not go on with some sterile controversy with other your comments , you have your idea and you are not in the the mind position just to have a normal confront or change your position ...

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
At least read before going into your fap folder, none of those pics are early game, I'll gladly take screen caps of the first 1-2 hours, it's pretty disgusting, maybe because Kira doesn't look human with that alien shaped head and weird in your face expressions
PS : I'm proud of my fap folders too... Yes folders

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Started this game and the story is interesting but the models are so damn ugly with the worse expressions ever... does it get better lol. I look at the first post screen shots and a lot look really good but all the beginning characters faces just look comical :LOL:
In short: Afaik this was Philly_Games's first game, he was still experimenting and learning and I'm pretty sure that I've read here somewhere that there are definitely some shots in here he isn't particularly proud of... ...but imho this is still worth it for the story... ...and it definitely gets better the further you go.
If you can't get over it, though, just leave it and have a look at City of Broken Dreamers instead - that's on an entirely different level, still a great story, but you won't stop ogling, I promise.

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
In short: Afaik this was Philly_Games's first game, he was still experimenting and learning and I'm pretty sure that I've read here somewhere that there are definitely some shots in here he isn't particularly proud of... ...but imho this is still worth it for the story... ...and it definitely gets better the further you go.
If you can't get over it, though, just leave it and have a look at City of Broken Dreamers instead - that's on an entirely different level, still a great story, but you won't stop ogling, I promise.
That's good to know, thought I was going crazy while playing thinking how is this supposed to be sexy then having to look here if I'm even playing the right game because the screen shots look really good on the first page lol, I'll keep playing, have my eye on Broken Dreamers too, will probably try that after their next update which supposedly is soon

Reactions: icesun
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes