MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Hm just read this is on Steam now, so what had to be cut out to bring it on Steam? Can i still use the incest patch on it if want to? I lke it better when she's only his step daughter but it would be nice to have the option oh and is it still 9,99?

Since i dont like supporting via patreon etc. i think that would be a nice way to finally give you some money for the hours of entertainment you brought me!

Edith: A well i got it already, modding can be done with the Version here to s i thought who cares!;)

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I have played through this game a number of times. Probably one of the best games on here. However the ending leaves something of a mystery to me... What happens to Kira, and Natalya and the other female slaves that the bad guys were holding?

Are they killed?
Are they set free?
Do they wind up in prison?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It stands to reason in the paths where the criminal organization is dismantled that those slave girls were either released or send to jail (likely in Kira's case).

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I have played through this game a number of times. Probably one of the best games on here. However the ending leaves something of a mystery to me... What happens to Kira, and Natalya and the other female slaves that the bad guys were holding?

Are they killed?
Are they set free?
Do they wind up in prison?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AliasJ

Jul 24, 2019
Hey guys! I really like this game; although I would like to know how to get the happy birthday ending (4-some with Carli, Christina&Judy)?

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
I. Am. Speechless. The story is amazing. The renders are amazing. Everything about this game is amazing. Last few minutes I was so on edge that I thought I was watching a movie. I tip my fedora to you, you sexy game dev. :D

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hey guys! I really like this game; although I would like to know how to get the happy birthday ending (4-some with Carli, Christina&Judy)?
Here, you can follow this Walkthrough to get every scene and all endings:

I don't know why it's not attached in the OP of the thread :confused:

Reactions: UraN82

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
I had a question regarding the Incest patch. Are there changes in just the dialogue or does the mod change the gameplay too?
I'm asking because I want to play the game it was meant to be played by the original developer minus the new Patreon rules.

• Angry
Reactions: Thermophob

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I had a question regarding the Incest patch. Are there changes in just the dialogue or does the mod change the gameplay too?
I'm asking because I want to play the game it was meant to be played by the original developer minus the new Patreon rules.
Then don't play the incest mod. Judy was always step-daughter according to PhillyGames.

Reactions: Thermophob

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
Then don't play the incest mod. Judy was always step-daughter according to PhillyGames.
Actually I do want to play the incest mod but minus any other changes in the gameplay. Say, for example, I don't want access to a scene that isn't supposed to be unlocked without following a definite path.
In short, I want to play the incest mod without any cheat mod (if possible).

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Actually I do want to play the incest mod but minus any other changes in the gameplay. Say, for example, I don't want access to a scene that isn't supposed to be unlocked without following a definite path.
In short, I want to play the incest mod without any cheat mod (if possible).
So find Maim Lain's original incest mod with my additions here. It corrects a few little bugs and image display issues that I found and adds a bit of "Daddy" roleplay to a Christina scene and Maim did rework a bit of code so you don't skip some sex scenes as in the original. It doesn't include the highlighted text in his walkthrough / incest mod which came later. That would be the closest you can get to the original without any cheats.

Reactions: freakyfunk

miamibrice

Oct 5, 2018
Hey all,

Don't know if this is the forum or not for this...but really would like to do a review of this game (it was AWESOME)….but can't figure out what I need to "klick" on to do a review. Do I not have enough "posts/entries" to rate a review or am I dumb-a$$ newbie who can't find the review button with a map and a compass? Thanks in advance for guiding me through the review process!!!!

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hey all,

Don't know if this is the forum or not for this...but really would like to do a review of this game (it was AWESOME)….but can't figure out what I need to "klick" on to do a review. Do I not have enough "posts/entries" to rate a review or am I dumb-a$$ newbie who can't find the review button with a map and a compass? Thanks in advance for guiding me through the review process!!!!
Yes, you can put a review in the topic. Look to the top of the page in the right side of the game header and you will see some stars. Click on the stars and a window should open up with a message box. Sometimes it is easier to compose your review in Notepad and paste it in. You might need a few more posts under your belt for that to unlock. Look around the forum, there are lots of good games to play and post questions and comments about so it shouldn't take long to get to the posting threshold.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Whew! Just had my 3rd go at this game. Still remains a top 5 game with all the action and twists and storytelling

Also noticed the Victoria sneak from CoBD

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFinder

Sep 30, 2018
Guys do you have a save with all scenes unlocked? Or just save with dragon secret scene? Mod is not working for me.

4.60 star(s) 412 Votes