Sep 16, 2019
Guys, Am I supposed to apply the incest patch or is this a strictly non familial relations game where the incest patch was just made by a few fans? I mean does the incest patch makes the game feel a bit unnatural (I mean for other than the fucking your family members part)?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Guys, Am I supposed to apply the incest patch or is this a strictly non familial relations game where the incest patch was just made by a few fans? I mean does the incest patch makes the game feel a bit unnatural (I mean for other than the fucking your family members part)?
The game isn't developed as incest. Because of this, there isn't an incest patch but an incest MOD, made by a fan.
IDK how the game feel with, I never used it.

BTW the mod only change the relation with 1 character.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Its optional. You are either into incest or not. It doesn't make the game unnatural as you put it, it juts makes it different slightly.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
What type of NTR scenes are there if you enable it? Is it more forced NTR or is it more like you whoring out the characters involved in the NTR scenes?
This game doesn't really have any NTR scenes, the protagonist isn't in any relationship.
You can however have sex with a recent widow and there's also a scene where you have rough sex with a wife and force her husband to watch it all.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
This game doesn't really have any NTR scenes, the protagonist isn't in any relationship.
You can however have sex with a recent widow and there's also a scene where you have rough sex with a wife and force her husband to watch it all.
Well, and you can form a relationship with an actual prostitute. I mean, there aren't any scenes where you see her with a client, but she's still doing it...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are a couple of scenes with Mi do being raped.

They only happen if you let them.

You start a relationship with a prostitute who still sees clients but you never see that happen, she just tells you she's going to see one then leaves.

As far as potential LI's go, those are the only ones that come anywhere near NTR to the MC.

There is a netori scene where the MC fucks a mans wife infront of him but she's practically begs for it and proper cucks her husband.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Before he could use them on you?

That's one way to get your unjustly stolen boobies back! :ROFLMAO:
Oooh, never thought of that.

Philly has a super computer perhaps he can grow my boobs, worth a shot.

Hook me up to your rig Philly, momma needs them DD's.

For the record i'm not Philly's momma, that would be weird ... and involve time travel.

Reactions: goobdoob

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Oooh, never thought of that.

Philly has a super computer perhaps he can grow my boobs, worth a shot.

Hook me up to your rig Philly, momma needs them DD's.

For the record i'm not Philly's momma, that would be weird ... and involve time travel.
But that would be really hot! :p

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974
Oct 24, 2019
Hi! I am currently playing this on Android, may I know what are the controls there? Like hiding the text during scenes etc? Thanks!

4.60 star(s) 412 Votes