winter2carrot

Feb 3, 2018
I just found out your game is on steam. I think I'll support you by buying it there :) I have just one question: is steam version missing anything? (incest, scenes, etc) and if it miss anything is it possible to add through mods?

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
CG on the Steam release. I've also seen a cracked steam version and it made me chuckle. This VN gives me some nice memories, though. I'll have to replay it again. :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I just found out your game is on steam. I think I'll support you by buying it there :) I have just one question: is steam version missing anything? (incest, scenes, etc) and if it miss anything is it possible to add through mods?
One Mi-Do scene on the cabin. Too much rape-ish for steam.
It wasn't a question of can they do it, it's why? It's available on tons of other sites and the Steam version has bits missing.
Most (if nor all) games released on steam get cracked at some point.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Have been playing the game again after quite some time. In the steam version, how do i get Christina's ending and her achievment?

edit: Nevermind i found it. :love:

Last edited:

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Has the developer published exclusive material on his Patreon that has not been published here?

deadlypiglet

Aug 17, 2019
Yo, is there a zip of the soundtrack? I'm really digging it.
Well, the game has the audio, and you can easily get the files for yourself as well!
Go to the `game` folder, and extract the file named `audio.rpa` (Using any .rpa extractor tool) to your folder of choice. This file contains all the soundtracks used in the game.
Cheers!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Playing the game steam version again i noticed the little jabs at incest games with Hollis and the guy the Dragon killed and i couldn't help but laugh a bit. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Playing the game steam version again i noticed the little jabs at incest games with Hollis and the guy the Dragon killed and i couldn't help but laugh a bit. :LOL:
That's right! I have replayed the whole Carli route this weekend and that scene at the clothes store is fucking hilarious.
And it should be noted that the woman in the changing room looks like a real mother, not like some 30 yo supermodel with a 20 yo horny son.

4.60 star(s) 410 Votes