UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

We are now on Steam!
Check it here.
God, I hope it is all working alright!.
I want to thank all you guys that supported me when I was creating DA. In the early days it almost stopped but thanks to guys like and that drummed up attention for the game way back, I was able to get enough support from you guys to carry on and actually finish it, and finish it right! I also want to thank for carrying me over the finish line to get this out on steam. He really helped me out to get this out there.
I hope you enjoy it and thank you for being on this crazy ride with me.
Philly

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
As still weird as I think erotic games being on Steam out in the open is. I'm glad this game got on a big store (also even if Steam sucks, especially for indie devs) It still feels like an accomplishment, a well deserved one. Because the game rocks.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
May I ask why Mido's scene in the basement had to be removed but the previous ones by the pool weren't?

Burn85

May 25, 2018
It was just a bit too much, it's a small price to pay I feel though. And hey the original is still around.
Philly_Games , Finally I can buy this game and support you financially. Remember, I tried several times to do this through Patreon? Now it happened through Steam (y);)
And there is also a translation into my language (Russian). yes, it is fully translated! It’s a pity that there is no transfer to Steam
Thanks for the wonderful game!

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Thanks guys, it's great just having a platform that is more accessible for others. It is still weird when i look at the trending and there is stuff like the witcher 3 my game rofl. Just doesn't seem real.
I saw on a pirate site this morning that someone took the Steam version and cracked it! I mean, Why?

4.60 star(s) 410 Votes