Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Hey Guys There is no .exe file in it how should i run this??
Extract the Zip file that you downloaded and run the only .exe file you will find in the main folder where you unzipped the game

Last edited:

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Philly_Games .. Not bad, not bad at all. Good artistry and a decent engaging story. There were moments while reading / playing where I actually, as they say. Had the feels. Kind of like in W.O.W in legion when King Wrynn dies on the broken shore.
Also I appreciate the fact that I wasn't spending the game trying to fuck my mom or my sister or whoever. Granted there was Judy the step daughter.. But we'll over look that.

May 22, 2019
Another solid game i played good storyline top notch graphic i only wonder carli look same character cassey in Mother Seduction! Anyway i can't find guide chart for multiple possible route if i remember i download that here but i can't find it anymore

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
30 of August Depraved Awakening will be release on Steam !!!!!!
Last news form the developer :

"...Depraved Awakening has been approved for steam release! When I got the email stating that, I was at work and I seriously almost crapped my pants. Even if i had to walk home with a brown stain in my pants it would have been worth it :p. This was a great deal of work, but besides more testing it is ready. The game will feature achievements and I'm going to look into other aspects of it such as cards. I am not super familiar with items in steam outside of the games themselves and achievements, so I am open to suggestions.

Here is a link to the store page:

Release is planned for August 30th, I cut it close because I did not realize it has to be set to coming soon for at least 2 weeks so I did that last night, hopefully that is enough. When it releases, I have to do a few things on this front due to steams policies. I will be offering DA on steam for $10, due to that, Steam requires that it is not undercut here, so DA will be set here for $10 and up on that date. So if you haven't played it yet now is the time to grab it.

Now I am going to finish my morning coffee ritual then start writing while this animation finishes up.

As always stay awesome guys!

Philly"

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
30 of August Depraved Awakening will be release on Steam !!!!!!
Last news form the developer :

"...Depraved Awakening has been approved for steam release! When I got the email stating that, I was at work and I seriously almost crapped my pants. Even if i had to walk home with a brown stain in my pants it would have been worth it :p. This was a great deal of work, but besides more testing it is ready. The game will feature achievements and I'm going to look into other aspects of it such as cards. I am not super familiar with items in steam outside of the games themselves and achievements, so I am open to suggestions.

Here is a link to the store page:

Release is planned for August 30th, I cut it close because I did not realize it has to be set to coming soon for at least 2 weeks so I did that last night, hopefully that is enough. When it releases, I have to do a few things on this front due to steams policies. I will be offering DA on steam for $10, due to that, Steam requires that it is not undercut here, so DA will be set here for $10 and up on that date. So if you haven't played it yet now is the time to grab it.

Now I am going to finish my morning coffee ritual then start writing while this animation finishes up.

As always stay awesome guys!

Philly"
Can you please ask if there are/will be any alternation required for the sake of Steam's own policy?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Daniel xVxd I did one change. That was the bit in the Cabin with Mi-do. I removed the basement scene. That was it.
I look forward to grab it on steam. :cool:
I f i may ask, why this scene was removed? Because of the rape nature of it?
Thank you. Looking forward to support you. :)
Sorry for not doing it on Patreon, but ... Patreon.
I feel your pain. Sure wish patreon offered more payment options. The only thing missing on steam is the plataform acepting money after i throw it on the screen. :p

4.60 star(s) 410 Votes