chiastic

Jun 10, 2018
All the time waiting and the ending got me cry so hard
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. This is one of the best eroge game I've ever played: good storyline, A+ arts and everything, every single thing in this game is good as hell.
11/10 would recommend

Last edited:

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Seriously need a fan sig for developers like "Worshipper of @Philly_Games". Take a bow. I can't really add anything after all these praises everyone is showering upon you. You totally deserve it
Sliight criticism, I don't know if anyone else felt a bit weird about this, but the shrinking of asshole after anal felt a bit weird to me. But that might be just me though.
On another topic, can we get a name or even a code-name of your next project so we can start up a discussion page like that of MP? We can collect all the preview images from this thread and put it up there, as well as any future development news.
Anyway, really glad to have been a part of this great journey.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
so I too am having troubles with getting the first secret ending, of course I know you can download someone else's 100% save but then I want to actually know how to unlock it.

I know you have to say yes to the offer but that option doesnt actually come up for me. thus Im assuming there must be some condition to be met in order to get it. can someone say what those conditions need to be? I've read the guide and there is no mentioning of what conditions are required to get this option. it just simply states that there could be an option.

omgery

Jul 11, 2017
You need to hava a score of 7 or less with Carli. Later in the game when talking to the waitress in the diner, choose Carli. You will go to her apartment and meet Mi-Do there. She will tell you Carli is out for some air, you just need to go after her.
Thanks!

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
All the time waiting and the ending got me cry so hard
. This is one of the best eroge game I've ever played: good storyline, A+ arts and everything, every single thing in this game is good as hell.
11/10 would recommend
My thoughts exactly! :)

So far, I didnt come across any other game that could compete with DA on so many levels. Trully amazing job!!!

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 149107

Overview:
You are a private eye in Free City. Your latest client has found himself dead. As for how, many suspect suicide, though your smarter than that. But poking around may get you in some hot water. But then again why would you be a private eye if you weren't looking to face the heat.
Carli top wife other answers are wrong

Updated: 2018 - 11 -25
Developer/Publisher: PhillyGames - -
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

IMPORTANT If you played 0.6.2 or lower, make sure the save you start from is BEFORE the dinner scene with Carli. Otherwise, the major fix from 0.6.3 would not have been added and it could cause some bizarre issues.

<Download>
PC: - - -
MAC: - -

PC 0.11 to1.0: Patch:
OTHERS:

(0.11)ANDROID: - - -

EXTRAS: - - -
Thanks for the MEDIAFIRE mirror @Hones

View attachment 102419 View attachment 149044 View attachment 102416 View attachment 102417 View attachment 102418 View attachment 102406 View attachment 149051 View attachment 149054 View attachment 149052
View attachment 149050 View attachment 149049 View attachment 149055 View attachment 149056 View attachment 149043 View attachment 149042 View attachment 102424 View attachment 102411 View attachment 102414
I don't get it...is this suppose to have new content? I get to the alley where his ex best friend points a gun at him, and it ends.

Reactions: Belnick
Oct 17, 2018
This was not what I thought it would be. I was expecting just another corruption novel/game. The story was weird, fun and confusing, but entertaining. The visuals were very well done, though the story made my dick limp... sooo...

It felt really rushed at the end, but it was still fun. I was trying to be the ultimate good guy, being as nice as possible... and I ended up alone in the end. Real life simulator right here.

hotuck

Nov 23, 2017
it is indeed the best game in f95 that i've ever played, but i can't stop thinking that it would have been great if there was an ending which the mc joins Matlock (without being killed by the dragon) or taking place of Matlock and becoming Kira's new daddy.

Reactions: bigpenniser

zoro nami

Sep 14, 2018
for me its showing could not execute,some files are missing can u plz send me, lib, windows-i686 is missing

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 412 Votes