Aust3r3

Sep 23, 2018
@bigpenniser well I just found out that's what a bonus scene after Kira path at hospital choice. :D
It's out of the blue and no logic like philly said.

Last edited:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Me neither, lol. I get to the same last scene as the last version I played, nothing added.
My guess is that you didn't rly care to think for a moment. The mirrors in OP for PC and Mac are the 1.0 version (or 0.12 if you'd like to call it like that) while Android is 0.11, so not the new and last episode. So you're either on Android or simply made a mistake by starting an old PC/Mac version and not the latest completed one.

Reactions: UncleVT

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
What an AMAZING game and experience this was.
Truly incredible. One of the best games out there.

I managed to get most of the endings, at least from the paths I was following
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tho for one of the bonus scenes, I saw it after using the save shared

Last edited:

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
@Philly_Games you've really outdone yourself this time! This is a perfect example of how to do an ending: this epilogue not only completes the story but also shows what happen to all the characters that played a part in these events and everything feels consistent and not rushed (you really took all the time you needed for this update and it shows :cool:). Combine this with the variations of the endings (Judy's is my favorite by the way) and the outstanding direction of the scenes (everything from music to dialogues to the angles used is perfect) and we get one of the best ending ever worthy of one of the best adult VN I've ever played.

Last edited:

Krishnaa

Jul 31, 2018
is there a way to unlock all the scenes? other than playing the game more than once??
And what should be the priority, getting more lust or scoring more with a girl?

Last edited:

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
how many ending are there in total ?
and if i got it correctly the ending depends on how much score you got with certain girl. then what is lust used for ?

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
what a pity that this aweful game is finally over,but it was really one of the best games here on f95 (y)

hopefully there will be a nice sequel to that :cool:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
what a pity that this aweful game is finally over,but it was really one of the best games here on f95 (y)

hopefully there will be a nice sequel to that :cool:
I honestly wouldn't like that, 'cause we would probably see one of the girls getting killed off, and that would diminish the impact of the happy endings we can have with them now.

And I think that depressing stories like this, need a closing, whether it is a good or bad one.

But a nice special event sort of thing would be nice one day. A snippet of their future, like the girl you end up with getting pregnant or whatever. In her last scene, Carli kind of leads us to believe that it is possible, but whether we'll ever see that, I don't know.

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I honestly wouldn't that, 'cause we would probably see one of the girls getting killed off, and that would diminish the impact of the happy endings we can have with them.

But a nice special event sort of thing would be nice one day. A snippet of their future, like the girl you end up with getting pregnant or whatever. In her last scene, Carli kind of leads us to believe that it is possible, but whether we'll ever see that, I don't know.
Agreed, we've had plenty of drama. Good drama, but still.
I'd be totally up for a light-hearted Christmas Special or some such though.

Reactions: Mark17 and lo0u

tylerdurden

Apr 30, 2017
I think a new story would be much better. Probably even in a new universe, perhaps with a similar noir setting. With so many branches in the first game, it would be hard to make use of it in a proper way without making a 'canon' story which will not fit everyone.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I think a new story would be much better. Probably even in a new universe, perhaps with a similar noir setting. With so many branches in the first game, it would be hard to make use of it in a proper way without making a 'canon' story which will not fit everyone.
The dev already said that his next project will be a completely new story in a cyberpunk setting, so we're not being all that serious here.

4.60 star(s) 414 Votes