Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I'm a little depressed now that one of my favorite games has ended, great work from start to finish. I really hope there's a sequel... but if there isn't thanks for the good read Philly.

Now spread your wings and fly away birdie.

D

Deleted member 426558

What does this mean in change log
"Removed the game over elements from chapters 1 and 2" can someone explain?
There is for example the first time you allow Judy alcohol, if you go too far there, she used to wake up shocked and that was the end of the game. Now she doesn't.

Reactions: Wingman666

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
There is for example the first time you allow Judy alcohol, if you go too far there, she used to wake up shocked and that was the end of the game. Now she doesn't.
Thx for the reply bro, i through he delete chp 1 and 2 for new version in this game lol, i am so noob

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Dragon anal slave sequel/prequel/sidequel where you help her murder her mom and everyone who wronged her in exchange for increasingly depraved buttsecks.
a game based on the Dragon would be cool as heck...have her either get out of prison for being a "model prisoner" or hatch an escape then give her paths to choose when she's out..either one of vengeance and terror or one of rebirth..say..a vigilante trying to "thank DA MC" for what he did by being almost good..lol..and of course..sex..mostly lesbian please..

Deftera

May 1, 2017
Probably the best western visual novel in the site. Love me some Judy and Mi-do. Not up to date on the thread but is there like a wallpaper set or misc CGs or fanart around?

xXAltaiirXx

Jun 6, 2018
for me this is a masterpiece and deserve "GoTY award" especially for the plot and story .... and Dat Carli's now my favourite character ever <3
Dude i've played at least 60 games from F95 and none got me feelz like this one ... Excitment, laughter, joy but especially sadness and tears ... the Stella part !!!! and the ending where he was talking to her picture .... pfffffffff :'( No comment
Anyways it's your point of view and we are here to discuss so yeah ^^

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 415 Votes