Aust3r3

Sep 23, 2018
I really like those CGs when character got a glittering skin and light settings ,especially Carli in the bathroom and
Mi-do after any her swimming. It really raises sex scene pretty intense.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Just like to throw my 2c in here like everyone else. This is a fantastic game with a fantastic ending. I really wish the dev/author of Acting Lessons would play through this game and learn how to properly add drama and how to properly do an ending to a game.

Reactions: Aerys Aurelius

Logan92

Apr 30, 2017
did my thingy...
Depraved Awakening v1.00 Skunked (500MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

thanks Pepé

Reactions: ohyeaho

hadrianhyun

Nov 27, 2018
Hi. I enjoyed the game very much and I'm looking forward to your next project. I'll definitely sign up as a Patreon!

Hoping someone can help out with this last scene I'm missing. It's circled. Can't--for the life of me--figure it out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrackDrap

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..did the Judy route..i must say..she has the prettiest face of them all and my fav titties..those wee titties are so sweet..but Carli is the best balanced in overall boinkableness....so after doing the Judy route she's moved up to a tie for 2nd best dame..lol..simply because of the content and her face..if she was a brunette or redhead she'd be first..HAHAA i'll probably play this game another dozen times looking to find everything..have never even peeked at a walkthrough for this..this has been a 100% discovery game for me.

xXAltaiirXx

Jun 6, 2018
ok..did the Judy route..i must say..she has the prettiest face of them all and my fav titties..those wee titties are so sweet..but Carli is the best balanced in overall boinkableness....so after doing the Judy route she's moved up to a tie for 2nd best dame..lol..simply because of the content and her face..if she was a brunette or redhead she'd be first..HAHAA i'll probably play this game another dozen times looking to find everything..have never even peeked at a walkthrough for this..this has been a 100% discovery game for me.
for me the most balanced is Mrs.Turner ... yet crazy weirdo ... X'DDD

Anonymux

Mar 27, 2018
Masterpiece. For sure it's my game of the year. Wow!!!!!!! , well scripted , perfect characters and amazing storyline!

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Anyone know what the MC's real name is? I thought it was the default name Jake Spade but then his office door says "M.K Rivers - Private Eye". Any ideas?

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
How do you get to fuck the dragon chick? or isnt the mc fucking her in those ch12 pics?
I got it as the epilogue after I tried the Kira ending (when she proposes you partnership in the hospital) Then you fuck Mrs Turner, then there are "credits" and after those, there is the scene. It's the same like with the foursome with the good girls.

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
so first install .11 ver and just copy the new patch in game folder ... so will it start from beging story or some left part ? am first time player !

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes