Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
@Philly_Games Man your game was the first ever erotic game I played/found. Suffice to say You put me ona road to disappointment cause nothing has ever come close to catch me like this one.
DA was pretty awesome, but there are some other jewels in here as well.

See my other previous post for some other recommendations.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Finally found time to add android 1.0 to OP.

Have fun phoneboiz.

Reactions: lo0u

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
how do you unlock those 2 in the gallery and the last 2 with the ? on them?

Last edited:

shiama

Feb 23, 2018
Really great game, I think it is one of the best on this websites to be honest. A bit of a surprise, as the darker theme and plot usually puts me off because it is harder to pull off.

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Hi guys and gals,

I can finally present you the walkthrough this superb game deserves.

Note, that this is version 2 for 0.8 and it will be further improved in the future. Also, keep in mind that you can have dozens and dozens (and even more dozens) of constellations, so bear with me if one or two might have slipped through.

Many thanks to @Philly_Games for bringing us such an enjoyable experience!

Dear @jande21, @wep or @Kasey, can someone of you link this post to the OP? Much appreciated! :)

And now have fun!
Hello sir do you have walkthrough to final version of this game?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Hello sir do you have walkthrough to final version of this game?
Philly said he will release it after the game has been out for a while and all Patrons have access to it, so people can figure out things by themselves.

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Can someone help me? I getting error while choose cloth for catherine sweet or spicy, what can i do to fix that?? Pls everyone help

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
A big thank you to the developer. This was a great game to play. Lots of different paths. Superb graphics. Compelling story line. I look forward to the next project from PhillyGames.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes