Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
God this game gives me goosbumps. The feels that it got when Stella got shot and Judy needed to run did give me a tear.
And when i was at the ending of the game when he was at his 'old' office when he talked 'to' Richard did i got a waterfall of emotions. This game was really good i recommend it to watch the whole story its so perfect. i give it a 9.5/10 i wanted to give a 10 but Stella died :(

Just a sidenote did Carli go work with MC? is not really clear, I personally this so because the change of clothes.

• Sad
Reactions: Deathzazor

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Carli does start working with you, yes. Glad you liked it. Now go check out Broken Dreamers :p
Thanks for your answer. I liked that ending, Before Stella died i thought i gonna end with her what was i in for a suprise.
Oh and i was happy to see different body shapes dont get me wrong i like boobs and butts like the next man but i was happy to see that there where different shapes :) makes it more natural.

And i`am downloading it now :)
Are there more plans for more games? or is Broken Dreamers a long term game for now?

CraneCaran81

Aug 3, 2018
hey guys, played through whole game, got all good endings and 2 secret scenes, but i still can't figure out how to unlock 2 scenses. specifically, 1st in 4th row, where there's a girl eating out other girl in stockings, and 1st one in 8th row where dragon gets some d between boobs. i've read the walkthrough but i didin't find anything about those scenes. maybe i'm stupid and blind, but i just don't get it. help please.
P.S. also wlakthrough suggests that there's a possible option when you get confronted by main villain before subway chase, but i can't seem to trigger it. any info on that one?
P.S.S.found first one, still require assistance with the drago one tho

Last edited:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
hey guys, played through whole game, got all good endings and 2 secret scenes, but i still can't figure out how to unlock 2 scenses. specifically, 1st in 4th row, where there's a girl eating out other girl in stockings, and 1st one in 8th row where dragon gets some d between boobs. i've read the walkthrough but i didin't find anything about those scenes. maybe i'm stupid and blind, but i just don't get it. help please.
P.S. also wlakthrough suggests that there's a possible option when you get confronted by main villain before subway chase, but i can't seem to trigger it. any info on that one?
P.S.S.found first one, still require assistance with the drago one tho
you are looking fopr the Dragon Scene :

Day 9 Evening after the hospital , in the street you will have a meeting a person in the car ( Matlock ) ; chose the options he gives you to meet Dragon ; if i remember well you must tell him two time yes , yes...
To arrive there and have the Matlock ( the villain ) meeting you must have a high level of depravity ; i quote the post where you can find all choices that can increase this level :

Up your depravity (hidden stat) as much as possible to get the option to accept Mathias's offer. Jerk off to Stella, molest drunk Judy (2nd time - though if you want more/better scenes I find it better to skip this one), peek at Mi-do, skip continuing the date after dinner, etc. The walkthough Philly was nice enough to post on the front page will let you know the main depravity moments.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Love to see a one star review for this game, complaining about the story, when the review clearly shows that the guy's English isn't even good enough to understand the story.

It's called routes not roots, genius.

IMO, nothing but trolling. I haven't seen one post by the guy that wasn't just dumping shit on games he obviously has no interest in.

Last edited:

Yeemy

Jun 21, 2019
Wow! Just finished my first playthrough. Amazing game. Cant wait to play the other game from this dev. Well done

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
The only NTR scene I saw was MC with wife of the Dr Turner, while he must look. Oh, and a second later at the end, a picture, she with two guys fucking, telling Dr. Turner to proceed watching TV. Maybe Kira watching the MC fucking Miss Turner, but Kira is not in a relationship with one of them, so it may not count.

All other sex scenes without the MC were with a watcher not related to the sex partners. So far are I remember.

This is the first visual novel I wanted to rush through the sex scenes, so I can proceed with the story. Even if the sex was really hot.

Feb 5, 2018
Just helping for anybody who already search this thread for cheat

carli_score =
carli_lust =
ch_score =
ch_lust =
j_score =
j_lust =
st_score =
st_lust =
m_score =
m_lust =