Riswan

Jul 29, 2018
Also good story ( careful if you are sensible with emotions), beautiful female characters... Have fun (y)
Story is really good and i like a lot of the female characters. Im at the part were the asian husband died. Hope there is a lot of story

Dec 15, 2017
i don't think it needs the NTR tag since it's netori and not netorare. most people only understand NTR as netorare, it might cause a pointless post here and there in this thread because of misunderstanding. and as far as i know most of people who's not a fan of netorare actually fine with netori.
So, before I get too far into this game, to be clear, there is no actual Netorare happening? The MC is not getting cheated on or being forced to watch someone that he cares about get fucked in front of him (i.e.- Judy)? Because, if that does happen, I am noping right the fuck out. I hate that shit.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
So, before I get too far into this game, to be clear, there is no actual Netorare happening? The MC is not getting cheated on or being forced to watch someone that he cares about get fucked in front of him (i.e.- Judy)? Because, if that does happen, I am noping right the fuck out. I hate that shit.
In this Game there is no kind of Ntr ... So don't worry about this ...

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
This has probably been asked a million times before, but how do you actually get the scenes with the Dragon?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
This has probably been asked a million times before, but how do you actually get the scenes with the Dragon?
Day 9 Evening after the hospital , in the street you will have a meeting a person in the car ( Matlock ) ; chose the options he gives you to meet Dragon ; if i remember well you must tell him two time yes , yes...

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Day 9 Evening after the hospital , in the street you will have a meeting a person in the car ( Matlock ) ; chose the options he gives you to meet Dragon ; if i remember well you must tell him two time yes , yes...
How do I get that option, though? I have played the game properly once, but didn't get the option. And earlier today I played through it quickly and carelessly, but didn't get the option either. What are the requirements for it?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
How do I get that option, though? I have played the game properly once, but didn't get the option. And earlier today I played through it quickly and carelessly, but didn't get the option either. What are the requirements for it?
About the requirements i cannot help you , because i play it with the WT some times ago ( that you can find in the Op ) . Moreover i can suggest you to play this game with the Lain's Mod ( Op ) DA Lain's Mod : with this mod you will not loose no kind of scene and you will have and see all possible choices

chicoazian

Apr 4, 2019
Up your depravity (hidden stat) as much as possible to get the option to accept Mathias's offer. Jerk off to Stella, molest drunk Judy (2nd time - though if you want more/better scenes I find it better to skip this one), peek at Mi-do, skip continuing the date after dinner, etc. The walkthough Philly was nice enough to post on the front page will let you know the main depravity moments.

Reactions: Fantabaldu
4.60 star(s) 412 Votes