SaiakuOtaku

Nov 3, 2017
So about a year after i tested this game for the first time, ive finally gotten around to play the full game.
God Damn @Philly_Games, this is as good as i remembered, 100% worth the replay of the full game.
The choice of music and scenes made this a great one, probably gonna keep it installed for future replays.
As a said a long time ago your decision to go with dialect in the writing superb, i found the story very immersive and you really get the feel of La Noir detective story. The portrayal of the main character as some rugged ex-cop trying to scrape by with his PI business really shines through and contrasts the go lucky, positive and very naive daughter trying to make it in the big city.

I could probably go on for ages about how good i think your game was, but hey i hope you atleast got yourself a couple of cold ones and use this in your freaking portfolio if your ever applying for work, this is really quality content.

I just saw that you have another on in the works gonna jump over there and check it out.

Lastly thanks for a great game, side note will there ever be a f95zone " Goty version" for this ?
Its certainly goty worthy in my opinion.
Cheers

Reactions: Serra Angel

zexer2020

Mar 13, 2019
the graphics are amazing. but it has the same problem with any other game I have played. does anyone know a game with high-quality loop animations for sex scenes?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
the graphics are amazing. but it has the same problem with any other game I have played. does anyone know a game with high-quality loop animations for sex scenes?
There are many games with good animations : Acting Lessons , Being a Dik , The Awakening , Milfy City , My Sweet Neighbors etc... ( see my signatures for more)

Reactions: zexer2020

zexer2020

Mar 13, 2019
@Pitrik does my new one not count ? I thought they were pretty decent. Not great but decent.
I just checked it and my mind is blown! that was AMAAAAAZING!:love: keep up the good work.
There are many games with good animations : Acting Lessons , Being a Dik , The Awakening , Milfy City , My Sweet Neighbors etc... ( see my signatures for more)
checked some of them. good but not what I am looking for! I mean like Sumthindifrnt or Rrostek short loops. 'City of Broken Dreamers was perfect though! Is there any game like that? (besides COBD! :p)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
No incest unless you mod it. Variety of fetishes, but nothing under the classic definition of "taboo".

Just a great story with great art and well worth your while.

Reactions: vanuyak
4.60 star(s) 410 Votes