Jackowat

May 5, 2017
Never tried Android ports..
Is it possible to play on Android with the incest mod? Or is it already attached in?

meiiku

Nov 2, 2018
Definitely my favorite game so far, ended up staying up way too long just went through whole thing :3 Anyone know any similar games? (like specifically games with this sort of private investigator or mystery theme to it?)

Will be setting fan signature :D

Reactions: Serra Angel

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Definitely my favorite game so far, ended up staying up way too long just went through whole thing :3 Anyone know any similar games? (like specifically games with this sort of private investigator or mystery theme to it?)

Will be setting fan signature :D
Acting Lessons , Dreams of Desire and this game are on my top list.
And if you like games with a school plot, I have 3 games here, which are on the next places in my list ;)
Lancaster Boarding House , My Cute Roommate , Twist of My Life .

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I hate Drama Queen games.
But somehow those 2 girls that got stabbed survived.
Even the one that was handcuffed and stabbed.
Wait a minute. Do I play the detective who is fat and bold headed?
Why did you make that guy so dam ugly?
Aside from all that drama. the girls looked great.
To tell you the truth, I was looking at the pictures.
That's cause I hate anything to do with gangsters, guns, knives killing, rape, horror and drama.
But as long as none of the girls get killed, I can put up with all the drama.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017

havenest

Jul 16, 2018
Hello les amis, donc voila une traduction en français de Depraved Awakening , j'ai adoré l'histoire, les personnages, les graphismes du jeu. Un vrai jeu avec une vrai histoire. Comme d'habitude traduit avec DeepL, et le choix de basculer entre le français et l'anglais. Mais j'ai butté sur les variables, il y a donc un peu de texte non traduit (env. 1%).
Mais cela ne gêne pas vraiment. De plus il y pas mal de fin possible, j'ai utilisé le "Walkthrough" pour pouvoir débloquer toutes les scènes, ce qui représente pas mal de temps de jeu, j'ai mis une vingtaine de jours pour le traduire.
Comme d'habitude, n'hésitez pas a faire vos remarques... Bon jeu

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/305611_DepravedAwakening_V1.0_FR.rar

Hello friends, so here is a translation in french of Depraved Awakening, I loved the story, the characters, the graphics of the game. A real game with a real story. As usual translated with DeepL, and the choice to switch between French and English. But I ran into the variables, so there is a little bit of untranslated text (about 1%).
But it doesn't really bother you. Moreover, there is a lot of endings possible, I used the "Walkthrough" to be able to unlock all the scenes, which represents a lot of playing time, it took me about twenty days to translate it.
As usual, feel free to make your comments.... Have a good game

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/305611_DepravedAwakening_V1.0_FR.rar

4.60 star(s) 410 Votes