kryptoknight

Jun 19, 2017
@Philly_Games Thank you! Yeah, i've literally just finished playing through it today. Amazing renders and animations, really into the cyberpunk/BR vibe. Looking forward to the next update.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
He was referring to CoBD and Philly's reply in here. I'm sure he'll move over to that thread in time. I like the excitement, no matter where he posts! (But it would be more effective in the CoBD thread)

Reactions: kryptoknight

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, I see where's the problem.
If you want to find something, you use the search option in a given thread.
Then this spoof will look for what you want in this thread, not the entire forum.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. It's all good. Philly just likes to keep the attention focused on his new project, especially when people have good feelings about it. See you there, from time time.

Mar 31, 2019
Hello, I think I have a problem with the dl from Mega on Mac. It's incomplete when I want to extract. Is it normal ? Thanks for all your work.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hello, I think I have a problem with the dl from Mega on Mac. It's incomplete when I want to extract. Is it normal ? Thanks for all your work.
What are you using to open the zip? I always use the system's Archive Utility.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Is there a place for fan art for this game? Milfy City has one, Acting lessons.... several others. but nothing comes up when I search for this fan art for this game. Has it just not been made or does the creator not want such a thing? I don't wanna tick anyone off by asking that.

4.60 star(s) 410 Votes