chicoazian

Apr 4, 2019
Hi, first of all I liked this game a lot! The story and renders are great.

I'm having a problem, I can't unlock the 29th scene in the Gallery, I've tried several paths but I can't get that one.
I have all remaining scenes already.
Could anyone help me out on this?
This requires a lot of early "management" of your score, and answer pulled from Philly_Game's walkthrough he attached on OG post. When talking to the waitress, choose Carli when you have a score of 7 or less with her. When you drive to the Vic, Mi-do will tell you she is on the roof.

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Just gave this game another playthrough today. Damn I love this game!

This game has a really great story, the soundtrack is amazing, and the renders are out of this world. Philly, you did an awesome job on this game and I'm definitely going to check out your other work.

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
@Philly_Games

A few moments ago finished your game. I had nearly no knowledge about it and the artwork never caught my attention, so I didn't expect much. Boy, was I wrong ...

The renders in the beginning were okay and sometimes the faces were a little weird, but the story and writing kept me going ... after some time I could see a huge improvement in artworks and details.

Close to the end I felt like completely overwhelmed and caught deeply in the story and in your game ... it triggered my naughty brain, made me laugh and gave me surprises ... can't say that I played a game so enjoyable like this here before. Just want to share this with you and want to give you a big thank you! Thank you very much.
I think you are putting a lot of passion in your work! Keep it up and don't burn out.
In me you have a fan and soon a patreon more!

lgarthy

Mar 3, 2019
It's a very good game.

I liked the theme and the characters. A lot of sex. Some of the slow pans that are occasionally used are wonderful.

I did not entirely understand all of the conspiracies and will have to play it again to fully understand the intracacies of the plot.

Still, quite solid. I could see how DrPinkcake was inspired by this game (if my chronology is correct).

Wow.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I finished this game just some days ago , all thinks and thoughts about this game have already been written by several people , before me and i hate to be repetitive or write same thinks..
Just few words because this is not a adult game too reductive , it'a full immersive Experience; a feeling, massive Experience.
Thank you so much @Philly_Games , for your work and for all your effort to make an absolutely Masterpiece .
I'll try to write in next days a review with an humble attempt to respect your Opera, hoping to not fail in this.
I finish my words posting some photos of a Character , my heart is with you among the ... Stars
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Tomorrow probably i will finish the game and for sure I will rated this game with a 5 stars adding it in my top. .. One question : why this game does not have Incest tag? The MC fucks his daughter :)

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Tomorrow probably i will finish the game and for sure I will rated this game with a 5 stars adding it in my top. .. One question : why this game does not have Incest tag? The MC fucks his daughter :)
Well, not really his daughter, unless your playing the incest mod, but the daughter of his new wife, who then cheated on him and ended up in jail. Nothing in the story implied he was the real father.

Reactions: Pitrik

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Well, not really his daughter, unless your playing the incest mod, but the daughter of his new wife, who then cheated on him and ended up in jail. Nothing in the story implied he was the real father.
I'm using the lain mod and she calls me Dad or daddy

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Anyone knows how to get The Dragon scene and the 2 mystery scenes???? I really want to complete the gallery

For the scene with Dragon Ending you must go at 9 day when you meet Matlock and choose options yes , yes Dragon Ending

I suggest you if tou want to complete all gallery without any effort to follow the Wt that you find in the Op and that i attached in this post
Or better to play the game from the begin using the mod that @Maim Lain made for this game , to not lose any content here the link and also this one is in the op

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
It was a really good game letting me have choices and reject anybody I wanted until the game forced me into a scene with Christine. All 3 choices given leads to having sex with someone I didn't want to have sex with. That's no choice at all. The game where choices DON'T matter! Another experience of hours once again wasted on a game I have no interest in whatsoever. I just don't see what is so difficult with giving people realistic choices. I understand being drugged or raped. Don't dig them but I understand them. And once again, I appreciate a pre-written novel once in a while but a game where choices matter is supposed to aim for making things more realistic for the player. The more choices you have, the more real it is. I mean, hell, let me choose death instead...something. Prefer not death...too many of the rare choices we do get in these games leads to either hell or death. Doesn't matter what engine, platform, or genre...they are all the same thing wearing different clothes is all and it is getting old very fast.

Reactions: Neoin
4.60 star(s) 410 Votes