valkyrie123

Mar 25, 2018
Well I didn`t think I`d be on the edge of tears while playing. Storywise the best game on this Website I`ve played. I am fully hetero, yet the person I cheered for the most was the MC's best friend. If you want a quick fap, skip it. If you want a genuine good game that may be a bit over the top with the women lusting for the mc, but somehow still manages to view sex as natural and not as the focus of the game, play it right now!
Chapeau DrPinkCake

CarelessSimp

Mar 6, 2019
Damn, I swear I never imagined crying with this kind of games, this is the first and maybe the last one, it's a truly masterpiece, the best I'll ever play, thanks and congrats Dr. PinkCake!

Reactions: Yaxz

Cevlack

Feb 9, 2018
I really get the message that no matter how shit and hopeless it gets don't give up and keep pushing, keep moving, don't give up and never take the people in your life for granted... BUT fuuuuuuuuuuck man shit got WAY too dark WAAAAAYYY too quickly. And frankly neither one of them deserved that ending. And i know the argument "its not about what you deserve but how you handle the hand you are dealt". But hell after the (in my opinion) excellent characters and their development and the rather vicious plot twist, couldn't there be at least one path that is just sunshine and rainbows? And yes i get that that diminishes the impact of the message, but for fucks sake?! Just a straw, for us hopeless polygamous romantics out there, something to cling onto after you are done ripping our hearts out through our asses? Was that too much to ask for ?

Last edited:

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
So spoiler question to any who hasn't played and I'm sorry to be the guy asking when I know there's a search function but on moble and it's a massive pain / time sink to search on this site.

That said is there no way to save Melissa and Megan? Saw one post that said no but was old and not sure what "extras enabled" means.
Dark story is fine, but was hoping there's least one "perfect" route to get them both.

I jinxed it too, had thought a few scenes back about how awesome it was get to keep both and both were cool with it in the long run.
Right in the feels when I saw the pick one to save button.
Saved Melissa if anyone cares. She's way hotter IMO and like her better. She's my type in looks, style, and personality for the most part. Minus being a mega gamer is the only thing I'd want to change if I had the choice.
Did all that shit with Ana to get Meg the job and course that causes me to lose Melissa. Was like the 3 of us will move, wasn't even a lust or love thing, and Megs life would be set. And would never tell of the dark deed done to give her a real chance at acting.

Rant over. Side question, anyone got a list of all endings are? Like a quick summary? Just curious more than anything.

And DrPinkCake if you read this, great game and even made me laugh outloud a few times. The "No! Don't ask her that! You fool!" after you saw her in the shower, the "blackmobile" / everyone screaming after you took of in it, the "RIP" tattoo, and the "suddenly dragon" in the improv group are a few that come to mind.
Even If you are a monster for letting me think I was getting both and all be happy only to, quite literally, burn my hope's and dreams to the ground. So yeah.. good times haha.
*EDIT: Fixed a few mistakes, damn autocorrect.

*EDIT#2: Used guide to get my much, much better ending with Melissa. Even Liam too.
You are less of a monster, but will never been forgiven for the flames lol. Even if the 2nd ending I got was deeper than I was expecting for this sorta thing. So props for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blayo

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
So spoiler question to any who hasn't played and I'm sorry to be the guy asking when I know there's a search function but on moble and it's a massive pain / time sink to search on this site.

That said is there no way to save Melissa and Megan? Saw one post that said no but was old and not sure what "extras enabled" means.
Dark story is fine, but was hoping there's least one "perfect" route to get them both.

I jinxed it too, had thought a few scenes back about how awesome it was get to keep both.
Right in the feels when I saw the pick one to save button.
Went with Melissa if anyone cares. She's way hotter IMO and like her better. She's my type in looks, style, and personality for the most part. Minus being a mega gamer is the only thing I'd want to change if I had the choice.
Did all that shit with Ana to get Meg the job and course that causes me to lose Melissa. Was like the 3 of us will move, wasn't even a lust or love thing, and Megs life would be set. And would never tell of the dark deed done to give her a real chance at acting.

Rant over. Side question, anyone got a list of all endings? With x girl? Tall order but thought I'd ask anyways. Mainly wondering about Melissa.

And DrPinkCake if you read this, great game and even made me laugh outloud a few times. The "No! Don't ask her that! You fool!" after you saw her in the shower, the "blackmobile" / everyone screaming after you took of in it, the "RIP" tattoo, and the "suddenly dragon" in the improv group are a few that come to mind.
Even I'd you are a monster for letting me think I was getting both and all of be happy only to, quite literally, burn my hope's and dreams to the ground. So yeah.. good times haha.
*EDIT: Fixed a few mistakes, damn autocorrect.
You can't save both. The extras refer to extended sex scenes and not to the plot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They rest is listed in the walkthrough in the OP

Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.60 star(s) 801 Votes