BelaKunn

Apr 29, 2018
You all tricked me by recommending this. Got attached to the story and wanted to see how it went. Chose the faithful route.

birklee.riyan

Aug 26, 2018
I started a petition for the developer to make a good ending for this game. Here, you can sign it .

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I started a petition for the developer to make a good ending for this game. Here, you can sign it .
lol ... good luck with that

Even if you get your 100 people, Dr Pinkcake will not rewrite half of this game.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
And even if you get 1 million signatures for whatever, change.org doesn't really change anything.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Alright, I'm going to put the following in a spoiler because this is the first time I've played this game and I am a fucking tornado of emotions right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone got a suggestion on which ending is best for Melissa?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Alright, I'm going to put the following in a spoiler because this is the first time I've played this game and I am a fucking tornado of emotions right now.

Anyone got a suggestion on which ending is best for Melissa?

Best Melissa's ending for me is when you don't cheat with other girls but you stay only with her ( you can stay also with Megan, because Melissa accept this)

Reactions: tommy128

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
I'm giving that a shot since it's logically the best. I fucked up by sleeping with Ana to help Megan. I know it's where I messed up.

chainarmor

Sep 22, 2018
Such a delightful game. Such well-written characters and plot, I didn't even know adult games could be so amazing. I loved every character with all my heart. Such hard work of the author! It is so strong that there is no harem and magic stories that everything is good and everyone is happy. The story is so tragic that I will need some time to come to myself (Now I explore different endings, but every time at the very end,when the last words of the game emerge before the credits, I can not help but wipe my eyes again and say - it's so beautiful). So many emotions and so many feelings, I can not describe everything in words, it is too difficult. I would like to suggest to those people who have experienced a similar experience that I have, to play the game The offcuts. The characters of the game is sure to cause strong emotions as here. These two games have shown me that games for adults can be something big, such as a beautiful door to other worlds or another part of me (no matter how funny and banal it sounds

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
acting_lessons.png

In the last status update, I mentioned that I wanted to share a special post with you guys. Well, this is it.

This is a very special post!

I just pressed the submit button on Steamworks to publish Acting Lessons on Steam.

It's...an unreal feeling...

I get to share my game with a brand new audience and it's all thanks to you!

To all current and former patrons, from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Acting Lessons will be released on Steam in August. The price will be $9.99 with a 10% discount the first week.

I will of course update the Acting Lessons builds here on Patreon to the actual Steam builds. They include a few bug fixes (there was a small secret ending that couldn't be attained and, before you get your hopes up, it's not the ending I know a lot were hoping for) and some changed music (sadly due to copyright issues).

If you've already played Acting Lessons, don't expect any new content. This is just a way for me to truly leave a mark in the adult gaming world and to proudly finish the Acting Lessons chapter.

Love!

Dr PinkCake

gropergranny

Mar 18, 2019
[SPOILERS]

Started with this today. And i can definitely say im loving it..
In the end of Ep2 while reading the letter i only had one thought in my mind, if i was him i would carry her to bed right now and i literally screamed when i saw that option...! Some great writing right there.. :D
Thank you.. :*
EDIT: The borne fire scene.. Damn.... Why didnt i get hold of this VN earlier...... :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: chainarmor

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I am happy my recommendation was such a hit. I really enjoyed reading your first experience with the game. I was unable to choose between Megan and Melissa, on my first playthrough, so I did my best to divide my attention equally, and got both their endings. Also, Liam is my forever bro.

Reactions: boobmanlord
4.60 star(s) 802 Votes