Oct 8, 2018
a privat eye...and my last client died.....so who is paying me for investigating his death? ( ' - ')
Bitches are paying with cash and ass.

I really only played this cause I thought the redhead was pretty hot but hot damn man. This dude needs to start writing actual books and a little therapy probably wouldnt hurt.
That was really well thought out but fuck does it get real dark

Reactions: Famescua

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
GUYS WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THIS GAME COMPARING IT WITH MILFY CITY FOR EXAMPLE!!
THIS IS CAPITAL :GUYS WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THIS GAME COMPARING IT WITH MILFY CITY FOR EXAMPLE!!

This is lowercase : Guys what do u think about this game comparing it with Milfy City example!!

2 different uses of characters , it's absolutley possible to make a comparison ,but with two different games like this tow , not at all . But about the right comparison that i made , maybe you could learn to write in the forum with an appropriate character...

Nov 6, 2018
THIS IS CAPITAL :GUYS WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THIS GAME COMPARING IT WITH MILFY CITY FOR EXAMPLE!!

This is lowercase : Guys what do u think about this game comparing it with Milfy City example!!

2 different uses of characters , it's absolutley possible to make a comparison ,but with two different games like this tow , not at all . But about the right comparison that i made , maybe you could learn to write in the forum with an appropriate character...
srry Sabo Kun my clavier was broken

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Playing through the game now.... anyone know if Incest was patched out due to rules? or it was never an incest story line? I'd like to keep it as it's original intentions if possible.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Just beat it. Skipped out on a lot of sex scenes for..... story purposes. But that was a damn good story. A bit typical of a cop movie, but it played out well.

And yea, I saw the patch, wasn't sure if it was there because it was patched out by author, or it was added in by the patcher.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I would have loved a list of the Background music used, but sadly no one has made one (T-T)
I suggest you to connect with Discord at Philly Channel ( in The Op you can find the link with the invitation ) ; there you can find a special channel ( Music by Dj Philly ) with all track list with the music of the game .
Moreover you can have all news about the game and more other information

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I suggest you to connect with Discord at Philly Channel ( in The Op you can find the link with the invitation ) ; there you can find a special channel ( Music by Dj Philly ) with all track list with the music of the game .
Moreover you can have all news about the game and more other information
It's not there.

4.60 star(s) 409 Votes