maminin

Oct 16, 2018
Can anyone play it in android, i can't install the game, after download it i get an error on intallation of the apk file

Garei

May 1, 2018
Hi everyone, so I'm here to post a fatpack signatures designated bye me in BDSM photoshoot rendering style, on the game Depraved Awakening of Philly_Games be careful for those who haven't finished the game there may be stage spoils.

Sorry in advance for the long lines of code..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy with this everyone.

PS : Thank you Krull for your opinions on the style of my signatures.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2017
Someone explain something to me, why is it that these 3dcg renpy games are higher ranked when things like noxian nights have just as much work (if not more so in some cases) put in to them? For the record im not bagging on them I have several I actually like but im still curious about it.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Someone explain something to me, why is it that these 3dcg renpy games are higher ranked when things like noxian nights have just as much work (if not more so in some cases) put in to them? For the record im not bagging on them I have several I actually like but im still curious about it.
RPGM is antiquated and isn't regarded as a user friendly platform anymore and thus people hate it.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I think most people like "realistic" models better (as well as not liking RPGM). Although I don't know if asking that question on Depraved Awakening is a great idea. DA is better than Noxian Nights in my opinion. They're both great and they're different enough to be really hard to compare.

I personally prefer stylized art more than realistic 3D models. And I have my gripes with using daz3D such as a lot of devs using the same models as others because they don't have much designing "talent". Which isn't such a tetrrible thing either. It's stale for me but I can't blame them, I can't fucking draw either, hell I can't make games. I shouldn't judge people lol.

I don't know if that helps, but it's what I think. :s

Jul 20, 2017
I think most people like "realistic" models better (as well as not liking RPGM). Although I don't know if asking that question on Depraved Awakening is a great idea. DA is better than Noxian Nights in my opinion. They're both great and they're different enough to be really hard to compare.

I personally prefer stylized art more than realistic 3D models. And I have my gripes with using daz3D such as a lot of devs using the same models as others because they don't have much designing "talent". Which isn't such a tetrrible thing either. It's stale for me but I can't blame them, I can't fucking draw either, hell I can't make games. I shouldn't judge people lol.

I don't know if that helps, but it's what I think. :s
Fair enough and im fully willing to admit that RPGM is hard to use but what about wolf? Also I guess your right about posting the question here XD it just crossed my mind when reading the comments for DA. My bad. DX

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Fair enough and im fully willing to admit that RPGM is hard to use but what about wolf? Also I guess your right about posting the question here XD it just crossed my mind when reading the comments for DA. My bad. DX
Well the point I really badly tried to make is I think more people like a style like DA than NN. I do love lewd RPGs, including NN but also Evenicle, the Rance series, Treasure Huner claire, etc. But I guess that's not waht the majority wants and there's nothing wrong with that.

Jul 20, 2017
Well the point I really badly tried to make is I think more people like a style like DA than NN. I do love lewd RPGs, including NN but also Evenicle, the Rance series, Treasure Huner claire, etc. But I guess that's not waht the majority wants and there's nothing wrong with that.
You are right. I just wish more people appreciated the legitimate love, sweat, and tears people put into the art for games like that. Oh wait I just thought of one in renpy! Four elements trainer thats REALLY good and the artists work in it is top notch!

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
You are right. I just wish more people appreciated the legitimate love, sweat, and tears people put into the art for games like that. Oh wait I just thought of one in renpy! Four elements trainer thats REALLY good and the artists work in it is top notch!
It's true, but I'd say a LOT of sweat, love, and work went into DA. The writing's really good and the models are unique and gorgeous.

4.60 star(s) 409 Votes