Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
First post on the forums and it's for this game. I just have to say WOW...WOW...WOW! Best Adult game I've ever played in my opinion. Depth of characters and paths through the game, it has replay-ability and these rarely do. I'll have to check out the authors other game in progress I guess. Any suggestions for other games like this one that anyone can turn me on to? Once again to the authors of this game you've created an awesome piece of work!
is Philly's next game.

Reactions: TheFinder

MontyBurns

Sep 29, 2019
View attachment 149107

Overview:
You are a private eye in Free City. Your latest client has found himself dead. As for how, many suspect suicide, though your smarter than that. But poking around may get you in some hot water. But then again why would you be a private eye if you weren't looking to face the heat.
Carli top wife other answers are wrong
Thread Updated: 2018-11-25
Release Date: 2018-11-24
Developer: PhillyGames - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other game: City of Broken Dreamers
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Others: *

Patches:

Extras: - Walkthrough 2 - - Fan Sig 2 -
Thanks for the MEDIAFIRE mirror @Hones and thanks @zer0sh0t for the walkthrough.
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 102419 View attachment 149044 View attachment 102416 View attachment 102417 View attachment 102418 View attachment 102406 View attachment 149051 View attachment 149054 View attachment 149052
View attachment 149050 View attachment 149049 View attachment 149055 View attachment 149056 View attachment 149043 View attachment 149042 View attachment 102424 View attachment 102411 View attachment 102414
Great,simply great!!

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
I got all the ending, all in one go

Beautiful game and plot, I love it

Just wish I could date dragon in an ending

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v1.0 Compressed & Patched + Lain's Walkthrough Mod :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: saint_17 and Pxysis

Bataso

Jan 18, 2020
Went through it today.

I applaud you Philly, this game is honestly amazing. I love the noir style. the sin city vibe, and in general just fantastic dialog. It's certainly one of two best adult games I have ever touched together with Being A Dik.

I also loved the plot twists that happened underway and looking forward to exploring the different scanarios I can get with this game.

Masterpiece, for anyone on fence, just download this game.

Reactions: Somnus
Sep 14, 2019
is there anyone has full saves? With gallery unlocked all scenes . . I didnt unlock so many galleries upto 8 scenes plz gimme the full save guys

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
really good job on the renders,,the story was decent,but had a few plotholes and stupid actions by the characters,too many to list
...overall,not bad..

Last edited:

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
really good job on the renders,,the story was decent,but had a few plotholes and stupid actions by the characters,too many to list
...overall,not bad..
No offense, but feel free to start a game by yourself, and after you complete it (if you complete it, of course) count the plotholes in it. Creating a VN is a complex undertaking and here on f95 are plenty of developers who never finish their creations. If PhillyGames was trying to create a plothole-free VN, he never finishing it.
..."and stupid actions by the characters ". Really?! Look around you in real world...

Last edited:

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
No offense, but feel free to start a game by yourself, and after you complete it (if you complete it, of course) count the plotholes in it. Creating a VN is a complex undertaking and here on f95 are plenty of developers who never finish their creations. If PhillyGames was trying to create a plothole-free VN, he never finishing it.
..."and stupid actions by the characters ". Really?! Look around you in real world...
i know its a lot of work,,its not like i trashed the game,,just stating an opinion...thats the point of forums,no?
PhillyGames does some of the best work ever..

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes