wulfie1974

Jul 31, 2018
I just needed to find a place to say that the story of this game is absolutely amazing and sad. The fact that you as the main character can make realistic decisions that affect you up until the end of the story is amazing. I love that no punches were pulled in this detective story and that if you don't do the right things, you will have a sad end. You know, most of us came to this game just for the scenes, but instead you also get this thrilling story.

*SPOILER BELOW* (I'm sure everyone has already played this game but still)

I've always found that the main character's death ending to be so consequential. Your friends take it as a wake up call and find a way to grow There's just something very realistic about all of this.
oooh man , you just spoiled the game for me....be careful next time

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I posted this on CoBD's thread but I've just realized I should probably have shared it here first.

So I was surfing a well-known anime website when I came across these ads:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The ads mean "create your girl an be her teacher", but it was probably a bad translation in Spanish of the English word "master."
Those scammers are using a dead woman's image to line their pockets :cry:

Reactions: LaRuina

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
What's the incest content like. Mom son, brother sister?
Just so you know, this game doesn't have any incest and was not conceived as such.

There is a fan-made incest patch that turns your step-daughter into your biological daughter though.

Reactions: itsyeboii

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Great game, finished it in one sitting just now (Lain's mod), ended up buying it on Steam moments after. Not sure who favorite girl, but I'd probably go with Carli (especially for that post credits scene) or Christina.

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
Per requests, here is my unofficial android port of Depraved Awakening - v1.0 +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
So I'm playing a brand new save on my phone (used to play on PC). At the start of the game, there is a "Yes" or "No" option. The text was going so fast I have no idea what it says. What does it do? Any help would be appreciated.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
So I'm playing a brand new save on my phone (used to play on PC). At the start of the game, there is a "Yes" or "No" option. The text was going so fast I have no idea what it says. What does it do? Any help would be appreciated.
It says if you wanna hide quick menu or not. try to read it again :rolleyes:

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes