Seeking Looking for a Harem game, with little conflict

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Hello, this is my first post so forgive me if I get something wrong. I recently found VN's and I have been enjoying them immensely as an escape and I find the conflict that comes with a lot of these games stressful(I guess). I want something like Harem Hotel, or even like My New Family, but with little to none of the "Oh my god someone found out about us and now we need to spend a chapter getting over it" Maybe they don't exist, but I just want suggestions for a harem that everyone is cool with and just works.

I don't mind if its "Family" or not, but I don't want "mind control" or anything that feels super "rapey". My apologies if I post this in the wrong place, again I am still new and trying to figure out things as best as I can.

Please let me know what you suggest!

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Is My New Memories still being updated? I started it a while ago but realized it was on v0.2 and hasnt been updated in quite a while, so I didn't get very far into it.
I think so, I don't really follow the development, but the dev posts progress updates every week on his patreon.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
Thank you for the options.

Is My New Memories still being updated? I started it a while ago but realized it was on v0.2 and hasnt been updated in quite a while, so I didn't get very far into it.
dev switches between the two games, releases one update then switches to the other game, he has 2 days out of 3 for .3 done

Reactions: LinusMundane