Identify Looking for a lost patreon game

BigLundi

Oct 18, 2018
I used to be a patron for a particular game I cannot for the life of me remember the name of. I wondered if I should check in on it, but upon finding myself lost I've turned to you guys.

I remember every other detail of the game so I hope it'll be a simple thing. You start off as a farmer, with a wife, and have to make a delivery to a city. The twist is you don't know the city's been dominated by incredibly aggressive domme women, and on the way, your caravan is attacked by a group of slavers that work for the city itself, headed by a large barbarian looking woman. After killing off your guards, she takes you in as a slave and you're brought to a building where various women will be testing to see if you're worthy of them taking you as their personal servant. Here they play with you by letting you fight them. There's also a smithy with an orc woman, a potion mistress, and a seeming madame whom the two work for. The first womanyou have to prove yourself against is a huntress, who wants you to be her loyal wolf, and when I left off at least there was a second woman, a noblelady fencer. Does this jive with anyone?