[R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Share Looking for a partner for new project

elcapizo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Project:
- Hello after playing all this adult games, and being a ex real life actor, i decided to create a game. I learn daz3d and programming all by myself and in this times of quarantine my learning curve went high, but im still an amateur, and i cant program complex scenes, and i like the game to maintain high level of quality. I enjoy games like Milfy City , Being a Dik, Dating my Daughter, with bright renders. This game is a College theme visual novel inspired in the recent tv series "Sexual education" and some movies like "American Pie", "SuperBad", "ProjectX" etc.

Developer:
-Me(Elcapizo)

Looking for:
-More then a programmer or a writer , im looking for a partner to form a team, someone with new ideas and passion who can help improve the project .It also may be capable of programming things like decisive choices over the game, free roaming scenes, etc. he also must be able to do translations because english is not my main language and some translations comes from google.

Employment Type:
-Revenue share 50/50

Work commitment:
-Full time/Part time

Preferred method of contact:
- Private message or Discord cool4200#5312

Job Description:
-Be responsible for the game's programming and translations.

Additional comments:
-If you like the idea and you feel you will be a add value to the project just contact me. I will post some renders below

Auditoriumquest_blink1.png

mainmenuteach.png

mmpanties.png

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I'll do it, I can write and code, but haven't got a machine good enough to render 3d.