[R-Play tester] [R> Other] Looking for a player to complet a walkthrought document

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Walkthought.jpg

HELLO EVERYONE,

I have a small request regarding the future update of my game, Apocalypse Lovers. Currently there is only chapter 1 but the chapter 2 will be release very soon.

I'm going to need a charitable soul who could voluntarily give me a hand by editing the walkthrough file according to the template I have pre-established.

The old one being obsolete, I had started to rework this document by putting nice visual elements, however it would save me time on the development of the game if, when the update of chapter 2 is released, this file was pre-filled by a player according to the formalism already in place.

The task is not complex, just play the game trying all the paths and referencing the variables and implications of each choice. To make this more easily achieved, I will provide a specific version of the game that includes the ability to "teleport" to different points in the story and access the script freely.

Be aware that completing this document conscientiously could sometimes be repetitive, so if you are moderately motivated I advise you to abstain contacting me.
That being said, know that this help will be doubly beneficial to me, cause on the one hand the time saving would allow me to start working directly on chapter three, on the other hand I would use this document myself to follow the variables evolution more easily.

The one who will achived this task will be credited directly with his work on the document itself and will also obtain freely the benefits of the maximal patreon tiers "Legend".

Thank you !

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Sounds like something I could be into doing. Did playtesting a bit ago for a visual novel I wrote the script for. Did each path to make sure everything made it in. Was a little boring, but it had to be done.

Reactions: -Awake-

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Sounds like something I could be into doing. Did playtesting a bit ago for a visual novel I wrote the script for. Did each path to make sure everything made it in. Was a little boring, but it had to be done.
Hey, I heard what you said and that's sound interesting to me. I will sent you a private message for to discuss the terms ! Thank you.