[R>Programmer] Looking for a programmer to implement a messaging system in an ongoing project

Torian_Media

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
Project:
- The Futa experiment, adding in a phone/messaging system

Looking for:
- Ren'Py/Python coder

Employment Type:
Paid

Work commitment:
- One off project

Job Description:
- Looking to implement a messaging system. The artwork is completed already.

The features will be:
It's a way for the girls to message you. At random intervals from a list of pre-written messages. What they send you will be based on existing variables. For example, if you have slept with one of them, then it would be able to pick from that list.

The player can then respond. Messages will remain and the player can scroll up and down.

As well as the ability for the girls to send picture messages, these would also remain in the chat.

I would also like the ability for the player to be able to remove all messages from their phone or just remove text leaving the images.

I will also be integrating a call system where you can call the girls and vice versa. This isn't complicated to do, but would prefer it done by the coder to ensure it fits together well.
Calls would be much simpler as it would be a simple voice chat and not persistent.

This isn't an overly complicated project for an experienced coder, I just know it would take me ages to complete rather than adding in new content.

Severence91

Feb 21, 2024
Hello Torian_Media

I am a freelance developer. I usually work on projects made with Godot or Unity but I am very comfortable with python and used a bit renpy.
Are you still searching for someone to make a messaging system ?

If yes send me a message on f95zone or on discord(severence91)

kozodev

Aug 7, 2018
Hey Torian_Media - did you have any luck with this? If not, I'd be interested in helping out.