• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Looking for a Programmer (unity - c#) (Paid work agreement)

QUAKEMAN00

Jun 19, 2018
Hello , we are making a top down pokemon style adventure game with ressource management based in a laboratory involving clones with monster traits and super powers.

the requirement for the project would be for the coder to be able to make puzzle , pokemon style navigation and collision and interactions, inventory and puzzle ai all dynamic and modular so it can be removed modified or passed through different parameters that will alter the way the puzzles will be played and thier difficulties and the outcome / rewards from it

you can contact me for more information about the art , GDD and developement and all the details on discord y adding me QUAKEMAN00#0001

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
Hi, I'm a coder and I can totally address the needs you described. Also your project sounds very interesting. If you are still in need of a developer, send me a PM. :)

GoKritz

Aug 18, 2021
Hey, I tried to add you on Discord but it wouldn't go through. I'd like to get in touch!
GoKritz#6954