[R>Proofreader] Unpaid Looking for a Proofreader for a Fangame project

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Hello there !

Project:

After playing a lot of games here, I decided to create my own.

I'm working on a Kill la Kill NSFW Visual Novel fangame project made on Ren'Py.

It's a sequel to the anime series (minus OAV) happening in an alternative time-line.

Nothing too fancy as I'm a beginner. A simple game based on choices with a very simple alignment system . It will looks like a fighting tournament with daily activities in-between. It will involves officials characters but I also plan to create OC that would fit KLK aesthetic and lore.

This game is purely non commercial. I'm doing it on my free time and I have no plan to make money on it.

I currently have several artists helping me creating assets for this game. I'm willing to lose money on this project if it can show my motivation.

Considering this, most of the content featured will be appealing to my tastes. That's mean you can expect :

- Female Protagonist
- Mostly F/F scenes
- Very few F/M scenes
- Sexfight
- Female Domination / Humiliation / Light bondage at worst, nothing harsher.

This game development is at a very early stage considering I'm working on the prologue.

Looking for:

As I'm not a native english speaker I'm looking for one that could help me improving my writing and dialogs or give me advice or suggestions regarding each scene.

That's nothing more than having an outside opinion in order to see if what I'm doing is going the right way for everything that's related to writing.

Having someone who knows Kill La Kill characters could be a big +.

Employment Type:

Unpaid

Work commitment:

- Hopefully long-term project, but with a very very low workload. It's a side project for me and it should be the same for you.

Preferred method of contact:

You can reach me out on either on this very thread or ondiscord it you're interested : Hetzer# 3730.

That's all !

Reactions: leftyhouse44

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I gladfully got someone to help me on this project, but I'm still up more help.

Thanks.

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
Still need someone to help out with proofreading and or playtesting for bugs? English is my first language! Ill shoot you a DM here as well for that sweet, sweet ping action! lol

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Still need someone to help out with proofreading and or playtesting for bugs? English is my first language! Ill shoot you a DM here as well for that sweet, sweet ping action! lol
My apologies, it seems like I forgot to ask this thread to be moved to the completed section.

I already have someone proofreading my work.

Have a nice day.

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
My apologies, it seems like I forgot to ask this thread to be moved to the completed section.

I already have someone proofreading my work.

Have a nice day.
No worries my dude. If you ever need another one, then hmu.