Looking for a Season 7 Ahsoka model

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
ahsoka.jpg
I did some googling around, but didn't have much luck.
Does anyone know where I can get a season 7 Ahsoka Tano model ready for use in SFM?
I already checked smutbase, but that model is from later time periods.

ThreeCurses

Oct 7, 2021
This model is for daz, but you should be able to export it and use it in sfm - .
Pretty much just apply the skin tone and face markings to a g8 figure that looks like Ahsoka's s7 body.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
I sincerely wish that there will be a continuation of Orange trainer, I have always loved star wars, and one of my favorite characters is Ahsoka, (not counting Lord Vader of course) and in version +18 ... :love::p:love: I only regret that Ahsoka never tried to teach mc, neither to wield power, nor anything related to power, I think it would be nice if we could literally wield the dark side of the force and rule the universe as well ....
Or I think so because I have such a fetish ;), either way, I hope that one day we will see a continuation.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Just found and devoured Orange Trainer, what an amazing game!

But the ending left me a little empty lol. Since Ahsoka leaves the Jedi at the end of Clone Wars, I really hope that one day you'll make a continuation of her adventures on the station. Maybe this time she can put her assets and considerable sexual knowledge to use for helping the rebels instead of the Jedi ;)

Reactions: SezRaipiffar

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
yeah, i would rather build a sexual sith empire
-fuck all the killing!
LETS CUCK AND OR FEMINIZE ALL THE MALE JEDI
and knock up and corrupt all the females :p