Identify Looking for a short game where the daughter goes to a lake/river with the dad and they both get naked and the dad gets a blowjob at the end!

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Looking for a short game where the daughter goes to a lake/river with the dad and they both get naked and the dad gets a blowjob at the end!

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Oh Daddy?
Nope not that one! The daughter is older but skinny aswell. Dad don't want but finally accept to let it go and make her suck his dick after both get naked at the lake/river.. way more short than oh daddy

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Hmmm....that must be a really really short game then.
Yes but really nice because of the sexual tension between daughter and dad, by the way i saw you must have played Radiant how is that game? Is it any good and good content yet or not?

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
I cant find it here but in the game was the MC an actor in 'hollywood' who took his daughter along with him to a movie set?

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I cant find it here but in the game was the MC an actor in 'hollywood' who took his daughter along with him to a movie set?
No not that one but that one look interesting aswell :)

The one i'm talking they go pretty much directly to the wood and river/lake, the father is the same as in the game "Infinity: Love or Lust"

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
With it being so short I take it that game only has a F/D relationship in it?

Maybe Konk Island?

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
With it being so short I take it that game only has a F/D relationship in it?

Maybe Konk Island?
Not that one either but the daughter is around same age and the father is the exact same guy as in the game "Infinity: Love or Lust"

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Holy crap. I've never even heard of that one. Well....guess I know what I'm playing next. lol

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Holy crap. I've never even heard of that one. Well....guess I know what I'm playing next. lol
hahaha.. Very short tho and not much content but the teasing of the daughter is awesome, dad have huge selfcontrol :LOL:

hope you enjoy it! :devilish::)

Reactions: fyl3toys