4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
forum.jpg

Overview:
Hello my dear friend. This is a kinetic story, i know i know... don't freak out, you want to play a game with possibility to choose but this is pre story. Pre story to give a fine little taste for the future , to hit a note that may lead to a melody or a symphony of your hand squish-squash :) Mainly this is pre story of a young(18 years old) girl Anita, who is experiencing new discoveries of her sexuality,body and feelings, but also you can experience the perspective of view and feelings of her father, that i think can give a richer taste . So i hope you will enjoy this story (about 30-45 mins long).
Have a great day/evening/night my friend​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-14
Release Date: 2021-03-14
Developer: Pigeon Pleasure - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Extra: Italian translation

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

f033.jpg f053.jpg f059.jpg f118.jpg f140.jpg f162.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Huh, sounds interesting but don't see any sex tags beyond masturbation..

Going to assume by " Pre story to give a fine little taste for the future " that your going to make an actual game with sex and stuff later..

Would also assume she's a virgin but also no tag for that.

Think I'll wait till later.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Hello! Sorry if i misleaded you, my point was in transformation of young mind, awareness of own sexuality and powers of influence of beauty! Thank you Slothi!
That should probably be the corruption tag not the transformation tag. Pretty sure the transformation tag is for physical transformations like from man to woman or growing big tits and ass

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes