4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

fhpagemaster

Jun 13, 2020
Been having issues trying to play Anita's Discoveries. Game launches and subsequently closes. Doesn't make it to a main menu. All I see is a brief white screen. No crash log or anything of that sort.

PigeonPleasure

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2019
Been having issues trying to play Anita's Discoveries. Game launches and subsequently closes. Doesn't make it to a main menu. All I see is a brief white screen. No crash log or anything of that sort.
Hello fhpagemaster!
Here you can play online

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
This is definitely a work in progress. A gallery needs to be added to store all the completed puzzles, maybe even record best time for each one.

More content needs to be added for sure. BTW nice job on Robyn's booty shot in shorts. Would be nice if can push a key and have text temporarily removed so can see full screenshots which could then be viewed and saved.

Not going to touch the storyline as that should be the creator/artists decision. I do miss the cat though. Would love to see the cat prowling the neighborhood, leaping from rooftops, having sex on fences, getting stuck in trees, and basically judging every living creature in his path as inferior. Supercat may be an altogether different game though. Warning, cat lives for pizza and a good back scratch.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes