4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

dingdong84

Aug 28, 2020
Anita is awesome. I will look forward to seeing her more. I would like to see a lot less of the father. And yeah, I don't really like the "step-" thing.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
If you want her to be your daughter rather than step daughter just change that early line of text in the script file.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
font is a bit weird, hard to read and with the constant swapping between characters and thoughts vs dialogue not clear in addition the bad font made this annoying to read, even though it was like 5 minutes. story and writing is just typical teenager edgy, wife went out, dad horny for daughter, daughter slutty tease. that's all. nothing interesting whatsoever.

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Havent played the game. Looked at the tease renders. There is tooooo much inconsistency. The first couple look similar, the one by the lake is realty great,and maybe I could see a connection but the last is jarirng, so not so good and I would not want to play as it stands. Hope to see a re-do. Would like to try the game but only if.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Game wont start for me, it immediately crashes. Tried both exe files. Maybe it is not compatible with Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
The game has been translated into french for those interested PigeonPleasure

Language: english, french

Download link: ,

Last edited:
Reactions: PigeonPleasure

Okabe19

Nov 8, 2019
I Like Old/Young & genre cause its kind of rare & lesbian as well and i love when game dev doesnt shy away from using bald or old dudes so i hope you will use them in the future more and even if you dont its ok just want to say i'm so looking forward to your game i hope it delivers anyways wishing Good luck.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes