4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

stop66

Jul 6, 2017
Hello! Sorry if i misleaded you, my point was in transformation of young mind, awareness of own sexuality and powers of influence of beauty! Thank you Slothi!
It's unfortunate to lost supporters only for a wrong tag.
The people that like it will not find what they hope.
The people that dislike it could search for another game without playing it.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
"This is a kinetic story, i know i know... don't freak out, you want to play a game with possibility to choose but this is pre story"

Yeah don't worry about it OP. I can list maybe 4 games I've ever played on this site where your choices actually matter

iwentwandering

Oct 15, 2019
Short story, obviously there are no choices to make, but overall good story and development. Very nice renders. English translation is not perfect. For any exhibitionism lover this story is a must!

Reactions: PigeonPleasure

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
sdjkfhasjfiuioadesfhiueaw

That is from no game it was made by me just yesterday in DAZ and then screenshotted and added to my signature. Glad you liked it. I have been making my own signatures to use in my signature for a month now and change them out when I make one that I like.

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
Here we go again... there are no sexual tags (Anal, Oral, Vaginal, etc...) but there is a an "Incest" tag.

For anyone confused by that... Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines "Incest" as

incest

: sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that they are forbidden by law to marry

aka... no sex... no incest

Reactions: erg1986

MrGrumblier

Oct 31, 2017
Here we go again... there are no sexual tags (Anal, Oral, Vaginal, etc...) but there is a an "Incest" tag.

incest

: sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that they are forbidden by law to marry

You are nitpicking. The legal definition of incest includes any type of sexual relations, not just intercourse.

In a number of jurisdictions, incest statutes extend to relationships among individuals related by affinity. Such statutes proscribe sexual relations between stepfathers and stepdaughters, stepmothers and stepsons, or brothers-and sisters-in-law, and such relations are punishable as incest.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017

incest

You are nitpicking. The legal definition of incest includes any type of sexual relations, not just intercourse.

In a number of jurisdictions, incest statutes extend to relationships among individuals related by affinity. Such statutes proscribe sexual relations between stepfathers and stepdaughters, stepmothers and stepsons, or brothers-and sisters-in-law, and such relations are punishable as incest.

Yeah don't forget, this is a site where two non biologically related individuals can commit incest. One just has to be adopted.
Or have sex with your father's new wife who isn't your mother.

To me that's far more bothersome than what I expect to be in this novel.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0
Size 59.5 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: dfiles761

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 1083292

Overview:
Hello my dear friend. This is a kinetic story, i know i know... don't freak out, you want to play a game with possibility to choose but this is pre story. Pre story to give a fine little taste for the future , to hit a note that may lead to a melody or a symphony of your hand squish-squash :) Mainly this is pre story of a young(18 years old) girl Anita, who is experiencing new discoveries of her sexuality,body and feelings, but also you can experience the perspective of view and feelings of her father, that i think can give a richer taste . So i hope you will enjoy this story (about 30-45 mins long).
Have a great day/evening/night my friend​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-14
Release Date: 2021-03-14
Developer: Pigeon Pleasure - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1083147 View attachment 1083148 View attachment 1083149 View attachment 1083150 View attachment 1083151 View attachment 1083152
A-german-translation-of-anitas-discoveries-v1-0-pigeon-pleasure ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PigeonPleasure

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
incest tag, n i assume if there is no tag "vaginal/anal sex" there is also no sex scene? am i right? :KEK: cuz jerking off is a different thing for me

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes