[R>Artist 3D] [S>Programmer] [S>Writer] Looking for a team and offer my programming or writing skills.

Apr 15, 2021
Skills:

First of all, I’m interested in creating or joining a team as a coder or a writer or both.

As a Renpy coder, I know variables, screens, labels. Basically, I can make for you: custom screens, stats, character info, map, free-roam, gallery, non-linear plot, etc.

I enjoy writing and brainstorming. I can help you to write and develop the plot of your game. I’m creative and always have ideas.

And if you are a Daz3D artist, I’m writing a first chapter of potentially new VN. Contact me and we can discuss the plot and if you get interested in this project we can discuss our partnership.

Preferred method of contact:

You can DM me here or contact me on Discord: Father Confessor#7522.

Employment Type & Rates:

Revenue share (%), set fee/commission for each update, one time work or even for free (depends how easy is your request and if I have free time).

Availability:

Fulltime primary option. Part-time available right now.

Additional info:

I’m friendly and easy-going type of guy. Happy to help and chat with everyone. I’m ok with most types of tags and fetishes, but there are some I don’t like, such as: bestiality, scat and something similar to these kinks.

Have a good one.
FC

Dazzling1

Feb 26, 2022
I am interested in ground level development of a VN as a DAZ artist. Curious about your plot, theme? Maybe if you have a bit of an outline, I could do a character scene design to see if you like what I can do