[R>Artist 2D] [R>Composer] [R>Writer] Looking for a team to finish a Naruto game

XTZangel89

Jul 20, 2022
Project:
The game is a Naruto adult parody visual novel made in renpy with battles and exploration, and you can mold the world and story to your liking. Choose your protagonist, stories, and love interests. As of now choose two characters, Sarada(Two Blue Vortex) and Sakura Haruno(Blank Period). Each with their unique skills and interactions. Explore with random encounters and opportunities for side stories. And there are no game-overs. Each victory and loss is just another path.

Developer:
Me. I will be programming, writing, and everything else in between.

Looking for:
- 2D artist
As this is a Naruto parody I’m looking for someone who can do the anime-style. I’ve always worked with koikatsu, so I want to mess around in 2D. I know being an artist is difficult, so you will work when available. I won’t hurry you or anything.

-Writer
Of course, must know the lore of the Naruto franchise.

Usually, I write all my stuff but because I've been focusing so much on programming the writing has fallen behind. With a writer by my side, I can focus solely on the programming and get things moving faster.

-Composer
It says composer but I’m looking for a sound designer. I’ve struggled with sounds so having someone else handle would be nice.

Employment Type:
- I’m new to this so I cannot pay you immediately. If we decide to continue, I'll set up donations and we'll share revenue.

Work commitment:
- As of now, a one-off. But if we gain a following and people want more, we can continue. For schedule, you work when you can.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: xyzangel

Additional comments:
- While working on my main game I’ve been practicing coding on the side. I finished most chunks of code I’ve planned and now the practice project is gathering dirt on the side. As I still want to practice, I figured I should learn to work on a team. Get some experience.

- Now I plan this to be a one-off as I’m still focused on my main project. But if we gain a following and if we like working together we can continue the project.

-If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Last edited:

XTZangel89

Jul 20, 2022
what type of story or tags your story have?
You arrive at a small village in the Land of Fire. Your mission is to find a young girl who's gone partying and hasn't returned. Once you do, you find strange men in robes also searching for her. This triggers a chain of events ending with you being framed for the governor's assassination. On the run, you form new bonds and protect old ones as you search and ponder the question. Who is the Aeon?

For tags, I'm planning one on one relationships. A harem route if you want to. And in rare cases rape(perpetrator or victim). The story and world is for the player to shape.

XTZangel89

Jul 20, 2022
Artist found. I also had a writer, but college came in and threw tons of assignments at them. So for a while, they won't be available. Now I'm looking for a temporary writer to keep the momentum going. You can work temporarily until the other writer is back, or if you like working with us, we can have two writers. It's up to you.

The writer must know the lore of the Naruto franchise. You don't need to know Boruto lore.

And with the way things are going, I don't think it will be a one-off. I'm available almost 24/7. You can contact me at any time.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: xyzangel

XTZangel89

Jul 20, 2022
Artist and writer found! Thank you to everyone who messaged and viewed this post. This post is now closed.