[R>Programmer] Paid Looking for a Unity Programmer for an Adult Visual Novel with Turn-based battle system | RUS/EN

HenFanSup

Apr 2, 2023
Looking for:
- Unity Programmer. Preferably middle to senior. For a game project for Windows, Mac, and Android.

Employment Type:
- Paid. Depends on the amount of work that can be done and the amount of time needed.
- Distant work.

Work commitment:
- Full time. Part time if you’re experienced enough.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: BeTheOne#4374

Job Description:
- We’re making an adult visual novel with a turn based combat and Roguelike mode.
- We’ve done most of the work and it needs to be finished by You. You’d need to examine the code of another programmer, be prepared for that.
- You’d need to finish the base of the visual novel design (Interface, Scripts order, Text order).
- You’d need to finish the battle system (Interface, Enemy AI, Random generating maps and enemies, Level up system, Skill system, Event system).
- You’d need to finish mini games (Interface, Rules, Animations).

Additional comments:
- All the assets and visuals are done. All you’ll need to do is to compile it all together.
- All the documents about the systems are done.
- Would like to get the work done in 1.5-2 weeks.

Ищем:
- Программиста на Unity. Предпочтительно от Middle до Senior. Для игрового проекта для Windows, Mac и Android.

Тип занятости:
- Оплачиваемая. Зависит от объема работы, которая может быть выполнена, и необходимого количества времени.
- Удаленная.

Рабочий день:
- Полный рабочий день. Неполный рабочий день, если у вас достаточно опыта.

Предпочтительный способ связи:
- Discord: BeTheOne#4374

Описание работы:
- Мы создаем визуальную новеллу для взрослых с пошаговой боевой системой и режимом Roguelike.
- Мы выполнили большую часть работы, и она должна быть закончена вами. Вам нужно будет изучить код другого программиста, будьте готовы к этому.
- Вам нужно будет доработать основу дизайна визуальной новеллы (интерфейс, порядок скриптов, порядок текста).
- Вам нужно будет доработать боевую систему (интерфейс, искусственный интеллект противника, генерация карт и врагов случайным образом, система повышения уровня, система навыков, система событий).
- Вам нужно будет закончить мини-игры (интерфейс, правила, анимация).

Дополнительные комментарии:
- Все ресурсы и визуальные эффекты готовы. Все, что вам нужно будет сделать, это скомпилировать все это вместе.
- Все документы о системах готовы.
- Хотелось бы выполнить работу за 1,5-2 недели.

Last edited:

reaper20cm

Jan 11, 2021
Did you get the programmer? I would like to try to help in something for free, I am looking for some project to learn new things.

Some things I am doing at the moment

Anything sends message on discord Crocodile-97#5837

12buckle1

Feb 16, 2019
Hi, If you are still looking for someone I'd be interested, I senior level dev experience on mobile Unity games, let me know