Seeking Looking for a ´´wholesome´´ games

BigBossVS

Aug 8, 2021
Hey guys as the title sasy I am looking for some kinda wholesome games.

The main priority here to avoid some shady stuff (rape, ntr, bdsm etc.), also it would be best if the mc wasn´t some kind of a jerk.
I don´t rly care about artstyle it can be 2D or 3D idc.
Also it would be rly nice if you could be exclusive with with one girl and and not like for example in Treasure of Nadia bang evryone.
Stuff like pregnancy would be nice bonus.

Lastly some examples: College Kings was pretty good and the mc was able to stay loyal, Summertime saga is kinds wholesome even tho u bang practically every girl, Being a DIK was kinda good but some parts I didn´t like when the game forced me to do it, Love and sex second base but I guess that´s one of a kind.

Thanks ahead for any recommendations.

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
My game has been described as 'violently wholesome' if that helps :ROFLMAO:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Would highly recommend Bare witness, its overall a really great story with well written characters and clean renders. extremely saccharine, sounds right up your alley based on your post.

Also Hillside is really good. but that comes with a large caveat that at times the story is not wholesome, one of the main characters had some really bad experiences with men and that has shaped the way she treats the MC in the start of the game. This is my favourite game on this site, and its all for the story, relationships, characters, and romance. If you can get past the less desirable parts of the game then I think you will like it.

Reactions: BigBossVS
Mar 21, 2023
Right off the top of my head, I'd say Melody via the monogamy path (I believe some call it the "perfect" ending).

https://f95zone.to/threads/melody-v1-00-extras-mrdots-games.10668/

Also, if you're okay with a threesome situation, Triangle is wholesome af. His other game, A Knight's Tale, is also wholesome but it is more of a wholesome harem situation, so for you I'd recommend the former.

https://f95zone.to/threads/triangle-v1-0-neverlucky.18909/

One of the games I've been playing lately is pretty wholesome as well so far. It's called Life With Mary, and I believe you can chose the monogamy path if you wish. I'm going for the threesome route myself for my own first playthrough, but the monogamy one doesn't seem bad either. I've been pleasantly surprised by this one, that much I can tell you.

https://f95zone.to/threads/life-with-mary-v1-0-2-final-likesblondes.7875/

Sep 16, 2023
From what I remember, The Swordbearer also might fit your criteria. An MC who is not the typical douchebag and has a bunch of good friends. The local people in the village are all nice as well. As far as the love interests go, you can choose and be loyal to whichever you like. The game has a kind of wholesome feel to it in the early stages when the MC and friends are in their village. The only minor detraction is the MC tends to joke maybe a bit too much.

The Swordbearer