[R>Writer] Paid Looking for a writer (adult game 2D)

Mustard

Aug 5, 2017
Project:
A "VN" game (something like summertime saga etc..)
Short: Two college guys want to open a private detective business.
It's still in development. Most of the demo is finished, except the text. 326125
Thats one of the sprites.
I want to release it this summer.

Developer:
Me and a paid 2D artist

Looking for:
Writer

Employment Type:
Freelance

Work commitment:
frequent updates, but not on a daily basis.

Preferred method of contact:
I would prefer Discord, but I am open to some other options. The contact should be over a text messenger that I can use from my computer (no whatsapp).

Job Description:
Writer for an adult detective themed game. I would need frequent updates. I will give you character sheets and a description of the scenes that I want. We can figure something out.
It won't be any Sherlock Holmes depth type of investigating. A lot simpler and the detective thing will only be a part of the game, but not the whole game. There will also be "normal" encounters at home, school or some other lovations/scenes. Don't expect to write a VN heavily driven on detective stuff.

Additional comments:
Controversial genres involved: Incest and Traps... Traps won't be a big part of the game, but they will be there. The rest should be safe, I guess. (No scat, watersport, guro, loli)
I would prefer to see some of your work and do a small scene to see if we can work together.
I had a few writers that started to work on the project, but unfortunately I didn't get anything from them. Only silence after a few weeks/months... So I am a bit cautious.

Please tell me what you charge per 1000 words.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Send me a scene and lets try it out. We can work the rest out

Rextrr

May 31, 2019
Hey man! I'm into this stuff. Looks interesting. Will be fun writing for it! You can send me some details/ description of the scene and I'll give you a quick story. Let's see if things work for both of us!

kingmanu1001

Jul 2, 2018
If you're still searching for a writer, just message me please. I've been an author for years and have some free time on my hands at the moment. Plus I would do it for free.

punk777

Mar 16, 2019
Hey! hit me up if you are still looking for a writer. Granted, I won't do it for free, but we can sort something out. I love these kind of stories.

DV17

Jun 17, 2017
I've been looking to get into writing in that format. I'd be up to give it a shot; got some free time and a hard-on for a challenge. Prices negotiable, I suppose. I'd be writing more for the craft as it is.

Mustard

Aug 5, 2017
Wow, I didnt expect so many people would be interested and in such a short time :eek: :oops:
Sorry for the delay in answering, I had my last exam for this semester today and now I am finally "free".

I'll message you all today/tomorrow.

ashy765

Jun 3, 2018
Hello, Are you still looking for people? I've never done something like this but i have been tinkering around with some of my own stuff for a bit now and i am interested in what your game can become.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Hey, your project doesn't sound too different than mine. Good luck on your project. If you're struggling finding a writer, hit me up with your thoughts and perhaps I can contribute.

KarlMarx

May 19, 2017
Not sure if the position is still available but, if so, I'm interested in being your writer. I've written for several VNs, adult and non-adult, including a project with Dharker Studios that I cannot disclose publicly yet. If you want to see a sample of my scripts, I'd be happy to be provide them. Let me know.

Mustard

Aug 5, 2017
ParadiseLofts haven't seen that before, I'll play it asap :D Thanks for the offer, I may come back to it :)

And yes I am still looking. I would like to finish it till next week.

KarlMarx, I can't start a private conversation with you. If you are still interested, please write me a pm.

pansa13 and ashy765 I sent you a pm.

I am really sorry if I have forgotten to contact or answer anyone. If yes, please write me a pm.

Artemis1

Jul 22, 2017
I'd love to write for someone; I haven't worked on anything like this, but I'm a HUGE fan of VN games. I used to write fiction stories with my ex (all deleted now due to memories.) Also, I like to think that my own life experiences in some of the topics could help add a layer of realism. I guess if I were to be offered the job, I'd charge maybe $50-$60 per 1000 words since I'm very new.

LucianCarter

Jul 19, 2019
I've been writing erotica for over six years. I also produce audio recordings. I have over 200 pieces to my name and am a long time gamer. Search Lucian Carter on Amazon or NiteFlirt and you'll see just why I'm the right person for this job.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Love the style of art you sampled... Looks to be a fun concept. If you haven't already found someone you are happy with, give me a shout!

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
If you are still in the market for a writer I'm willing to chat. I have time and some experience with the sort of plots and structure you talked about.