[R>Artist 3D] [R>Writer] Share Looking for a writer and Daz3d artist

MaxGamez

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
For Writer: So, here I am looking for a Writer for my game and this game is a long term project.
I am gonna share the revenue of the game as a payment for your help.
I need to improve the in-game story telling in both VN and Sandbox mode gameplay.
I need you to improve the current dialogues and add a comment for extra render if needed.
and you need to generate plot for future updates using my idea as a input and create dialogues.
You will be the in-charge of story, I welcome newbies as long as you are interested in the game.
I need you to put render and coding works on my table while working on the story.
And if you can help me with gameplay it will be a great help for me.

For Artist: I need Artist to help me with the poses and screenplay ideas, I can teach you the rendering techinques I have learnt and yeah I am weak when it comes to posing and stuff.

Share of Revenue: I will share 10%(each) of my revenue when it reaches $120 and it will increment when revenue increases, and we can discuss about it in discord.

Additional Comments: I want you to dedicate more time at the beginning until the next update is ready, then we can take it slow since I have to think about stories. I will credit both of you in game.

Preferred method of contact: Discord: maxgamez.

Last edited:

MaxGamez

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
gotta ask but what is your game about anyways?
My game is focused on NTR, Corruption and MILF.
It has both Sandbox and Visual Novel (not released) mode.
You play as Max, who gets attracted to his landlady who is his dad's friend and in order to have her he has to take help of people while getting cucked at first, and his greediness doesn't stop there, He starts eyeing on his teacher Catherine, his crush Alice and story is about how he gets them.

Reactions: nikamaru

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
My game is focused on NTR, Corruption and MILF.
It has both Sandbox and Visual Novel (not released) mode.
You play as Max, who gets attracted to his landlady who is his dad's friend and in order to have her he has to take help of people while getting cucked at first, and his greediness doesn't stop there, He starts eyeing on his teacher Catherine, his crush Alice and story is about how he gets them.
sounds pretty cool did you already know who would cuck max the protagonist

MaxGamez

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
by the way what do you mean rending and coding on your table for the writers?
Ohh, it's bit confusing.
What I meant was put some work on my table, like they write dialogues, add comments for the renders which are needed while writing dialogues. So that I work on that part be it render or coding while they start working on the next part.
It's to make sure that I won't end up getting all work at once but by step by step, since rendering takes time.

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
hey man am not really an experience writer but i like the sound of the premise of your game would you mind if i join you to help you out