[R>Writer] [S>Artist 2D] Looking For a Writer & Artist for our Project

Jun 8, 2021
Project:
As yet Untitled

The theme of the game is an erotic visual novel with the main character being a soldier in the British Army during the 1700’s (Think Summertime Saga but based around the Napoleonic Wars era).

Developer:
HornyBadger Games

Looking for:

I'm looking for an artist with the following criteria:

1- Is comfortable and excels at drawing sexy characters & poses & backgrounds

2- Displays an art style that is very bright & vibrant

3- Can work for a lengthy timeline (development is estimated to take 1-2 years total with monthly pre-release builds being released via patreon)

4- You must be comfortable with the specified time period (all of the kinks/ fetishes around at the time. No Incest/Bestiaily of any kind.)

Employment Type:
All art is typically done through a commission-based process for flexibility. Because artist rates differ, I'm open to discussing what you feel is an appropriate rate for various commissions.

Work commitment:
For now we are looking for someone who is able to draw between 4-8 characters other the next 2 months, along with a base location & world map, with the general workload to continue thereafter to draw between 1/2 characters & 1/2 sex scenes every 2 months. If that is too demanding, there is flexibility in determining a healthy work flow!

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: BobTheGibbon#9999 or Message me on here

Job Description:

Additional comments

-